Everyone enjoying their tax hikes?

In other words I have to rely on other players, unless I revolutionize the process and get lucky somehow when I start out from the get go with nothing.

ahh but handicaps are in place to equal out the players. IE my bowling ave is 220 and yours is 120, you are given a 100 pin handicap when we face off. If you are on your game and I am not, you will still win.

Nothing like running a biz. Infact I am dealing with it right now. Our credit limit with BOA isnt enough and is very hard to spend money on the parts card, get paid and put that into the BOA checking account, then same day transfer it from checking to CC. 3-5 days for the payment to post on the CC to free up credit for the next parts purchase. We get busy as hell at times, like this week, and the card is maxed out for a single job like a nice 7-8K wreck for example when half the job is parts purchases. So, once again, not having bank behind your new name drags you down and make is next to impossible to work. So even though I can build cars the same exact way RLMS can for a perfect example, even if the same customers brough the exact same projects to me, I wont be able to complete them becasue my fucking credit limit wont even let me buy the damn parts! Some handicap I got there isnt it!

So to answer your question. the ones starting out in wealth have a better advantage at winning… IF both players or Company A & B are playing the game 100% the same side by side.