everyone read this!!!!!!!!!

Guys, its been a while since I have posted, but we are working on a concept over here. some of the guys from advance and some of the big time racers in the area are putting together “Heads Up Racin” and pretty much
“Heads up Racin” is trying to put together a better racing format to compete with Pinks/1320x. While we don’t have unrealistic expectations, this will be filmed as a pilot none the less.
The point is we want heads up racing. We want money involved. We do not want another bracket race. We want it on the track and not on the street this year.
Heads up Racin is working with Lebanon Valley Dragway and Advance Auto on support and sponsorship.

The GOAL is a fun day of racing, with “Call outs”, Grudge matches and Heads up Racing. We draw from Mass, CT, Philly etc.

We have been somewhat successful getting some to travel to Albany in the past for late night adventures, but its time to involve money and safety of the track.

Please go VISIT http://www.headsupracin.com/index.html
and come back to this thread and comment on rules, and maybe give some ideas. Head Up Racin is trying to stay simple. The site was just put up and its ONLY a start.

If you guys and gals have any questions you can either just stop into advance auto and ask for me or greg or just go to the contacts page on the website

so lets stay off the streets and bring it to the track and have some good and safe fun

Opinions wanted !

<<<<<< makes websites for a living

i didnt make the website sry greg did

ahah i was only playin (sorta) , it doesnt matter, if it works it works…

Seems like a decent idea to me

so its just like arm drop live

tim you butt i mad a thread too. Rawr for you beating me too it.

make a video powerbraking that 1 tire fire, firebird

plenty of people on here that would be willing to participate. I would like to see a more import centered show. I feel like pinks is 100 mullets and then 1 kid that doesn’t represent imports very well.

of course ya would to bd most of the people wit imports around here couldnt organize such a affair or get it off…look at last yr wit the track rental that went far:retardclap but as long as car is up ill be in:D

haha singh… (sorta)

… oh im not even gonna try… …IM DEFF GONNA F*CKIN TRY!!:rofl

:rofl

Im assuming youre referring to me with this one and uh i dont mean to sound dumb but what do you mean by 1 tire fire lol =X

aka the one wheel of fury. in a car with an open diff only one tire spins when u romp on it.

sounds pretty cool. hope it goes somwhere.

So is it “racin” or “racing”

Lol its racin

oh i gotcha yeah my car only spins the back left usually. I do have a few burn out vids some where left some nice patches no ebraking though lol

its racin’ only cause there is already a headsupracinG out there and the show will be called just Heads Up.

So this is the third time this has been posted? :rofl

Can we race Huffy’s?

Dude I will fucking clown you on a huffy