Evo 9 RS vs. Arod hatch

yea i was next to him when they were teching his car on saturday and looking at the bottle in the back. he said he stoped when he saw 120 traps on that race.

Yea he keeps it in there but doesnt spray. He ran 115 last year and changed the cams on the car and I think trapped 117 this year.I dont know why he keeps the bottle in the car though

stock turbo don’t go 120mph untuned.

It doesnt. The car is tuned and goes 117

have him speak for his own car. i was at the lot after the race and he said that he stoped when he saw 120.

hes got a generic flash for the cams etc. he said an actual tune is coming after he does a few more small things

He is not on the forums and you asked a question so I answered. Dont get all pissy

def. NOT trusting suction cups with my camera on a car going 110+mph
I’ll put a video of just the race up soon so you guys can hear an Evo & turbo Honda as if you’ve never heard it before.

I think he was saying when youre on teh pit road, set up the camera on a tripod on someones roof to get a good view of teh race. I could be mistaken though…

He said use a tripod, or off the top of a roof, or something else.

camera mount(external)… eddie had one for his truck. video is on jammers youtube. came out good.

That was Jammer’s bolt-on mount, I was talking to him about it last night. He used it on his Atom too for Auto-X. He was saying he had a suction cup one too, but I really don’t want my camera tumbling on the ground by accident, because accidents do happen. Then i’d be fucked.

So who is the offical “under reviewer”? just curious but it looked pretty clear here…

Yea that would suck

suction cup ones work pretty well man, as long as the cup and window are clean

Jared just broke his SonyHD cam a few weeks back during a racing casulty :lol. Sucks, was a $1500 camera!!

i meant if you’re on the side of the road like you were in the vid to just place the camera on the roof of your car/whoever you rode down with to keep it more stable, then kinda “swivel” it to watch the cars go by, not to have it suction cupped to one of the racers. a tripod would obviously be better, but anything to stabilize it would work.

although there were a number of cars with suction cup mounts today at auto X with no issues, although they weren’t going faster than ~50mph ish. i know the only camera i would trust on my car is one bolted to a harness bar/roll bar.

when I went on the redline cruise, Howards brother with his bolt On C5 was behind me half the cruise and he had Howards camera suction cupped to the side of the car and we were doing speeds from 60-150 constantly for a hour straight…he didnt have a single issue

car is stock turbo no nitrous yet because its not tuned for it. the fastest its seen is 11.74@117.x car is very consistant and its only got a flash tune on it. couple more parts and she’ll be tuned on nitrous. but it doesnt go 120 on the stock turbo yet! :excited

http://www.stickypod.com/video/cars/ShortysTRM_forum_video1.wmv

And I personelly took video doing 135 mph at the Glen…and it stays flawlessly for the entire session. www.stickypod.com

or use mine anytime. Stop being a pussy Joe… oh, and stand at the finish line otherwise! Good to have video though…