Evo 9 RS vs. Arod hatch

:facepalm@the music

:facepalm

Nice runs, I love his EVO. Perfect.

joey you going to post the vid with out the music?

I have a “sticky pod” camera mount that my boss and I made. I can put it on a piece of glass and do pull ups on it… trust that? My boss does with his $5000 camera. Just run a line into the car and tie it to something just in case.

Yeah I’ll have just the run up tonight without the music.

Just got bored, updated first post without music.

paint the trailer … high gloss rustolium in a gallon can.

Now… I got 10 years of video for u to edit too.

Ha ha

saw a video of this evo beat nicks S4 pretty bad.

Check the other videos where Nicks s4 beats the evo pretty bad

thats probally off the bottle

just so when you shit talk you can at least have the correct info no nitrous is sprayed on either car

\

yea sure. he bought the bottle just for show. Should have gotten the NOS bottle with the subwoofer if he wasn’t going to use it…lol

:wierd

You realize that just because he has a nitrous system hooked up, it’s not active all the time, right? :rofl

i don’t care the car is quick, but im not stupid. WTF

Dope run… Joey, nice song of choice haha

the evo was not spraying. whats there not to get?

well at least you guys know i don’t have a bottle in my car. People with bottles are always shady, can’t bullshit a bullshitter…lol

true, but rubin is an honest guy. your hatch is a known low 12-high 11 car, and mikes evo is a mid-high 11 car, so it seemed pretty clean to me.

oh it was clean run not doughting that. it was right on. if he wasn’t using it he should of took it out. It just didn’t add up to me when he said he traped 115 and then went on to say that he stoped after 120 after the race. i don’t care if he sprayed. it was all out.