Evo 9 RS vs. Arod hatch

inaccuracy in the speedo vs the 66ft at the track where speed is measured

He’s not spraying. I have a bottle in my car, I don’t spray. I have to get my car tuned and pull timing before I spray it, same goes for him.

not for a 75 shot. evo stock timing is pretty conservative in the teens. Add race gas and 75shot you are ready to go.

hey its cool. Car should be a beast with the bottle on. guessing low 11’s ready to run jays car or 94gt5.0

Run him again and have him take the bottle out. Its as easy as that. I would leave it in to since its just a pain to keep taking it out for no reason. Nick leaves his in unless he goes to fill it

His car is cammed also. As far as my timing… I’ll grenade my motor on more than a 50 on C16 and 2-step colder plugs without pulling timing. It’s the added boost on stock timing that causes the issue.

im sure we will run into each other again. thought he said he was getting it tuned soon?

Really? I have to take a look at the STR4 timming on a AEM map. Its only 2* less for each 50shot.

Mike’s car is cam’d and tuned for PUMP GAS ONLY! If he sprayed it would probably end it a cataclysmic event. I know, I’ve seen/edited his maps.

He was talking about getting it retuned soon. Hopefully we can see another run as that one was very clean and went off with out a hitch

arod, did you drive to the lot on slicks?

That is dangerous.

He went and changed them and met back at the spot. He ended up back at the lot on street tires though

Yeah, I know!

I thought I saw him sitting it the lot with some tall/fat tires up front, but never took a close look

yea thoes are drag radials 235/50/15

ill put 100 dollars down on the white evo doing the same exact thing without a bottle in the car. i know burnall4 and its not running the nitrous. i dont blame you for questioning it though, just about anyone with a bottle is most likely going to spray, but look at nick he’s an honest guy and will have no problem telling you if he was spraying or not. burnall4 is the same way. the reason he went to 120 is because he knows without question the 1/4 mile is over and noone can say oh you stopped early. his car is consistant 115-117mph car and he stopped at 120 which would be past 1/4 mile.

its their bottle…they can choose to tell people they have it or not

at the end of the day, who really gives a fuck? Those runs werent on the nitrous.

haha I’ll probably grab some paint tonight or tomorrow and start it.
I’m painting it Bright Pink to let everyone know, JClark is present when using that trailer. :smiley:

I’ll put down 100 also.

50 cents says arod is trying to cheat somehow and its not working. just sayin…

they always disappear before and after a race… usually to “change to slicks”

lol j/k