[VIDEO] Evo 8 @ PRP. Check it out...

[CENTER]http://www.offcitygraphics.com/cars/russell1/6.jpg

Russell at Pittsburgh Raceway in his evo 8.

These are from one day and edited that night.

Just a quickie, but turned out pretty nice!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSlxUodWPdA[/CENTER]

I like the Fords arnt shit comment the best, But that thig is not fast for all that build up. A for effort!

is it stock with an exhaust?

…wanna race a rusted out 88 celica?

A lot more than exhaust.

His name is Russell on here…PM him

lol to Fords suck cock

does he even launch that car??? sounds like a bog on every pass!!!

Oh and the ford suck comment is kinda funny but you should be able to beat some outside of stock ones before commencing to talkin shit !!!

dont that car have cams in it ???

yes the car has cams in it…and no…its not launched…there was an issue with the tune in the car that day that wasnt letting it get any power off the line.

The video was for shits and giggles…not for serious consideration.

As for the ford comment, it was because the owner of the mustang in the other lane had told me how my “import was nice, but ford really knows how to make a car and Mitsubishi should stick to making commercial vehicles”

And the car had a boost leak from a leaky throttle body shaft o-ring…which only compounded the problem with the error in tuning…

all I hear is ricer excuses

That is a kick in the balls a bit, for what they charge for them evos they should run alot faster. I think I talked to you at prp before, didnt you tell me you set the car up for road racing?

ive ridden in his car before and i know it can go alot faster then a 12.9

Well congrats, your the tough guy in the thread, flex those interweb muscles buddy, because I don’t care.

Speaking of which, if anyone needs to borrow a boost leak tester for their evo, or other 16g equip car, please let me know as the one i made works VERY well and helped me find a bunch of holes in the system.

As for what the car is set up for…its a daily driver…that set up to be fun. I have no delusions of the car being the fastest thing on the road, but its more than fast enough to be a good time, plus i have 4 doors, 5 seats and A/C…alot more than some cars my speed have.

btw…i only paid 20g for my evo…so im happy with the bang for the buck i got…what else would i have bought? an SRT-4? a used Mustang GT/cobra? S2k?..certainly all could be fast, but none can be driven year round with confidence i have in this car…

When was this video taken? On wed. the damn lights werent working and they havent been for a while…J/w if this was from yesterday or tonight and maybe they are fixed.

this was from awhile ago!

:rofl:

The title of the video is “sick” EVO VIII

This is more like a “sick” EVO…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdQFV-gz4zQ&mode=related&search=

Hey russel im curious what your exact mod list is…

Why are the traps so low with cams?

Not to thread jack this but when my car was bone stock with 1100 miles i launched it for the 2nd time at the track and this is what i ran…

My best time stock was actually a 13.01 @ 107.8 mph and

Do you think the problem is whoever tunes your car?

Let rob drive your car next time at the track, i hear he is pretty good for only having his permit :wink:

I already said there was a problem with the tune…and a boost leak…

:bigthumb:

that’d be tight