recent supra vs evo action

just a quick video of gates and I running a week ago or so.

both sporting stock turbo’s.

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXtklGGS8s0”]YouTube - Evo Vs Supra[/ame]

Roll Racing is gay

2 slow cars ftl. Haha.

ET’s?

Wow that evo hammered on you

supra ran 12.5 best with stock twins bpu++. Evo never ran :slight_smile:

Wow that video was weird. All I remember is falling asleep watching two slow cars race, and then I woke up nude…standing on my desk, twirling glowsticks with one hand and trying to stuff my stapler into my ass with the other.

Evo has been down the track a few times this year. 12.0 @ 114 No MBC or anything controlling boost.

ahaha you’re silly :greddy:

i stand corrected. you going to be at the evo meet in the waterfront this saturday? Ill be down at the mopar meet down there so ill stop over.

If I eventually get my 4th gear fixed I’d like to race your Eric, think it’d be a good run I just tuned it the other night and it’s finally running good

what did you put down?

I made 366whp and 361ftlbs, on my dyno at 26psi, I still have a little bit of boost to play with and timing but it was getting to late to keep doing pulls

sounds like a lot more than me. My car doesnt even have a boost controller hooked up to it, I let it run whatever it wants to, and unfortunately its sometimes 22 psi and other times 24 psi. stock turbos are slow on these cars.

I will run ya though, and make it soon if you can. Moving to Kentucky in December.

evo meets are gay. I don’t enjoy standing near boys who wanna molest me.

its the same thing every time.

oh i will be in Columbus anyways, and have one of my Fantasy football drafts that day too. My second income

That shit is raw nigga !

eric your probably more than 370 with cams and mivec.

naa maybe 330 im on pump

Im considerig throwing my meth injection back on with the e85 just to see what happens but I’m more concerned with tradig the car in at this point

http://www.boygeniusreport.com/wp-content/uploads/image/explosion.jpg

That evo sounded like it had the common, yet devastating, “block boost leak.” I would try and get that checked out as soon as possible.

:bigthumb:

i never messed around with that shit, dont know a thing about it. My standpoint has always been If its not fast enough, turn the boost up :slight_smile: I got some e98 you can play around with if you like. Stop up