Badnewsmini>Samsara

tonight before it started raining got 2 pulls, 30-100, first run it was close the secound I break boosted and jump a car right away then pulled away slow.

Great runs Samsara’s an awsome guy. cant wait till he finish’s what hes doing will be much closer if not faster.

EVO>WRX

LOL, u brake boosted! I was wondering why you shot off like that, It never even crossed my mind. Oh well, it was close…only a couple of cars or so:lol:

I think I might need a new turbo to be faster, but I have my wideband now, I’ll turn up the wick a bit and see what it does…once I get the damn thing wired in.

:tup: to the new purchase, see you around.

wanna run ur twin next? :slight_smile:

nice tho :tup: glad ur enjoying the new purchase

good runs, i rode shotty with samsara…it was fun, fastest cars ive ridin in lol

Sure im down, I played with a black evo on xxx (bad road to play on) a little, I think mine was a little quiker. I KNOW with your one mod youll be faster I would perfer to run with out that.

evo mods?

Pritty much stock on mine, why wana do a classic evo-sti run?

Mines an 05 with 12K, EVO8, stock airbox and exhoust… its really quite

:tup:

badnewsmini’'s super clean new evo… very nice :tup:

haha, come to the track day :tup:

Team Chiquita > *

could be a stuipd Q, but why not run from a dig?

that’s a good Q, that no one has the answer to…we suspect the car was modded, inthat he is running a boost # above stock according to his gauge…let’s just say I REALLY HOPE it’s modded!! or i suck.

was gonna say, if he’s stock you should be right up with him sam, i would think so anyway

Which track day is this? By track day do you mean road course?

no hes refurring to the renting out of NYI the 1/4 track.

haha not really, the wife was following behind me in the Jetta. I really didn’t even get on the gas. Only did to pass a pickup truck

HAHAHA :tup:

:tup: Couldn’t of said it better myself.

Samsara -

Are you the guy who raced the red cobra? Pulled him good from a dig I hear, but from the slow roll, he showed you what it had?

Hopefully it was you… the car is detuned for fall use… low boost and street tires.