Badnewsmini>Samsara

oh oh, I want a piece of the Evo roll action…pick me, pick me!!

ok chris ehehehehe call me when ur ready

shut up spray boy!!! I may have something for ya…:rofl: Or if you want to go OFF spray Im down.

yea i looked at that thread haha, do it up man that would be badass on ur car

Jack: hmmm Red Cobra?..no that wasn’t me.

98FreakGTP: how about you get off NYSPEED.COM and go play BF2.

BF1942 4 LIFE!!!Bitches.

:rofl: Don’t you have a bowling for life club to go to or something? :biglaugh:

it’s my buddies “jack&jill” party…thx for calling me back…Im in the wedding, I must attend. stuuurrrrrike!

Badnewsmini: you really need to hook up with a stock/semi-stock evo and do a run to see how much faster you are. while im thinking about it, I believe there is something wrong with your boost gauge…I couldn’t see it when we went for that little rip in the empty parking lot, so I can’t confirm what you saw, but I’ll tell you, I highly doubt your hitting 25psi in first gear! You punched it in first, and said that it was reading 25psi, I don’t even think thats possible, and i cant be safe. I would download a free logging program and see what that says, just to make sure it’s reading right. If you don’t have a laptop, PM me and I’ll DL it and we’ll use mine, you only live a few blocks away from me. BTW, I have an OBD2 cable you can use also.

Or you could just take it to Mike at Innovative and he could “reflash” your stock ECM. :gotme: seemed to work good for other “stock” evo’s

I think the car might already have a tune?? You wouldn’t want mike to reflash it back to stock if it already has one, it would be a shame to throw away a good tune. his gauge says 25psi and he pulls away from me. I say datalog, and see what is going on in there…the car could have a bonk tune/no tune, where he would want to get one from Innovative.

:tup: nice buy, now you can beat a neon LOL

…maybe

u can get tuned as many times as u want… ive been flashed/tuned about 5 times already lol

of course, I was just sayin if it aint broke don’t fix it…

but i doubt that car is tuned, there is no way he should be boosting 25 psi… does he have a MBC?

MBC? (oh Manual boost controller)- nope not that I found…

I have bigger injectors, I think Im ok to be running a bit over its steady at 24psi, if it jumped around I would be worried but it seams to run fine.

Pshinx do you have a boost guage?, where is yours tied in and what do you read?

yea ur car pulls good, i would say ur car had to be tuned… it has to be

OT: pretty crazy when my evo spins thru 1st eh? lol

thats just not right, going from the torque happy FWD Vr6 to the evo I didnt think that was possible.

:tup: that mini roxors!