Evo > Choda

nice evo…

…this isnt hte blue one that goes to UB is it? with CF hood/trunk?

or is this someone completely diff. altogether?

ahaha all u guys

and :word: twizted me and evo 0 -1320’ and hawk vs gto 40 -130 :tup:
~Choda

here are some pics of the evo…
http://www.streettuned.org/members/shawna/05evo.html

Beautiful Car!!!

:tup: to both cars, can’t wait to see the rematch

Yup the Evo runs meth injection. I wouldn’t run the boost we are on it without the meth.

No this car has never had C16 in it. We did mix some 112 in to play it safe last night.

No it does not have a CF trunk and he’s not from UB. He’s from Rochester.

Since there wasn’t a kill thread from when Twisted beat the Evo I didn’t have a place to say it, but damn dude you can ride that bike. TUP :slight_smile: When racing a bike the rider makes all the difference in the world.

Bah 112 octane… all you need is the low boost pump gas magic

I find it ammusing that the same car Mario pulled 2/2 that day in my Nova beat your stang the same night. Karma’s a bitch aint it. :lolsign:

:tup: to a great night, and that evo is one stupid fast car, i cant wait to see the times it posts, and the 60ft’s good god… did the gto run anyone???

GTO ran me and the evo.

i just seen the vid now it looked as if the evo had it by a car

:tup: nice runs

i thought for sure the driver said c16, i might be wrong but thats what i thought he said.

yea its all good, ive been calling ur cell for the last week tryin to get the nova to show up. no answer everytime and no call backs.

See you on the street, homie

oHhHhH Snap!!!

I wish i could have come out…Bladez told me about it in the afternoon and i already had plans…man, sounds like i missed a good time…and i saw that evo over at mikes…it looks sick, good job guys…:tup:

this is true. But if my internet racing serves me correctly we already found out who is faster:wiggle:

:word: get that thing to the track, see what it really runs. with 800+ Tq to the wheels u should be 9s all day.

… EVO vs Twizted R6 Vid
http://uploadfile.putfile.com/videos/16303482263.wmv

my sorry ass 10 bolt will blow up. I need da FORD 9!! Since your a Ford tugg u wana help me install? Milk and cookies for j0000…i kid i kid…no milk and cookies… I aint made of money here

lol

:tup: to a fast evo…I wanna see this thing in action.

11.6 @ 121 with an AWD car according to that sight

NICE

:tup:

thats old-slow