EVO drivers can't drive:

If he had two prior issues he should have been done for the day. Again a situation where the event organizers should have stepped in.

The general policy is if you mess up once your day is done.

No, not in a Novice or Intermediate group. You should be learning the line, looking ahead, traffic management.

Some of us call them StEvos…

:tup: lol

I loved this:

“There were three other Loti there”

Loti… Tee hee…

Yea… that was absolutley rediculous staging location…

Horrible Horrible planning.

that actually gave me a little shot of adrenaline in the gut watching that hit. holy crap. was the instructor grabbing at the wheel after he stopped?

Well yeah, thats why he pushed to hard
he should be learning to drive the track etc

but he isn’t going to baby the car around the track at 30, now is he?
but he is a dumbass for doing that regardless

I wonder if the guy in the evo had someone riding along with him (like the camera car) that was telling him how to take the corners

That sucks but I feel their pain. I have had my race car trashed numerous times due to some shitty driver getting way over their head. It’s part of the game I guess.

I was at this event. Oddly, I was talking to the guy about 5 minutes before this happened. He was telling me how during his last session he ended up turning it into a rally course as he spent half of the time on the grass. I got a few pics of the carnage. Sucks to see such nice cars get ruined especially since this guy was apparently driving pretty irresponsibly.

Thats a shame…I love those Infiniti Coupes