evo vs sti @etown 3/12/11

His car is stock it has a exhaust and its not even a turbo back . But cool story

Who seriously gives a fuck who has the faster Subaru? They’re all gonna blow up eventually.

And a flash from his Accessport… Keep arguing if it makes you feel better, I’m still going to have fun watching your motor blow. I hope you did more than pistons in your short block. Also, that 4088 isn’t going to breathe well without any headwork.

Exactly

peaky powerband and not much torque… pretty sure it will be fine for a bit…

So what’s the point of the huge turbo?

did you forget that its not my car moron?

:rofl Chill, you’re buddies with him, thought you’d know.

why don’t you ask him if your so interested about his setup?

Because he’s given me bullshit answers to any of my questions, even when I’m trying to help him out. A typical answer is “Don’t worry bro, we gonna be makin BIG POWER.”

what are you trying to help him out with? big turbo setups you have not much experiance with? im pretty sure he’s done his research and knows what he’s going to end up with… a high peaky powerband…

he just needs his fuel injector setup improved

When he first got the car… Anyways, it doesn’t matter now.

i told him its gonna be laggy… really laggy but oh well

See, kid doesn’t listen

Who cares Idk why were talking about this u tryed to bust on me first and I came back at u. Subaru sucks anyways so fail on my part.

Ok, agreed. :rofl

Lol

Lol dumpyride

smaller ports create velocity. not a bad thing.

I don’t think port velocity is as much an issue when you have multiples of atmospheric pressure on one side of the valves and vacuum on the other. I don’t think they care much about low end torque. just wait for the turbo to spool.

They also create that velocity through more pressure. More velocity + pressure = more turbulence. Therefore, he should have heads ported plus cams/springs/retainers so he can flow more plus smoothing and increasing the size of the ports.