evo9 rs vs LS1 SS from a dig

evo shut down because thats where his 1/4 mi is finished.

Damn he was sucking you up HARD!

Andrew, you gotta launch the shit outta that fucker!

he was coming up FAST. pete you need some top end on that thing.

Yea if his car got out the hole pete would have been sol

ya, i know!

i’m gonna run it again not next week, but the following and if it doesn’t do a 12.8-12.9 i’m gonna start putting my parts on and take it from there.

oh, from a roll last night aswell i out ran an 01 SAL33N cobra with pipes.:lol

Nice man, I’d totally rock an Evo, good call on the red RS too.

My IDEAL winter car/daily is an Evo RS with some nasty snows and some small mods.

good race, EXACTLY what i figured would happen :lol

yah lol… I officially need dig lessons…

I tried launching at 2k and it bogged…then top of 1st all of 2nd I was trying to keep it straight…didnt lift just stayed into it.

I like the way my car sounds with the new exhaust

I just got back from me and my girlfriend test driving a trail blazer SS…she ordered a white AWD one…so I might be digging you in her TB SS soon Pete if the deal falls through :wink:

brand new?

no used.

how do you order a used car???

girls race, gina in the srt8 and jenny in the tbss!

dealer auctions…she wants a white one so Dennoyer is finding a white one for her.

they have a black one there we test drove and shit but it had all this gay blue and orange pine striping that was in the clear coat and couldnt be removed…it was ugly as hell. The dealership was going to completely give it a new paint job for us without the stripes but jennie said she would like to see if we can find a white one first.

nice^!!!

cool! i love TBSS’s

yah I liked them…and then when I drove it/rode in it I fell inlove with it and so did she…it hauls ass from a dig and its comfortable as hell doing it.

interiors are nice as hell too…climate controled, heated front/rear seats, heads up display, onstar, XM radio etc…

sweet. good luck with it i hope you find a good one. what year/mileage/price?

so far they only make them 06-09

something with 40k or less and around $25,000 or less.

which salesman did you speak to?

Jay Paul…young blond haired guy.