'Evolution' of my X - Mods & Dyno Graphs Inside

ur pushing 24 psi now? how much more do u think ur going to be able to push with pump? maybe 25?

Hrm. I thought this was staying stock…

:rofl

That’s a good one.

27ish on 93 on the X pretty easy…Ivey has done several of these breaking 400whp w/o breaking a sweat.

Breaking a clutch is another story?

meth, do it

No. Pump gas only. Race gas map (maybe).

makes no sense. meth all the time is so easy, so cheap so fantastic! 28psi on my evo i was running 515 wheel. its fantastic!

It’s also a much greater risk…I’d rather not roll the dice this time around.

with ivey and a failsafe, nothing to worry about whatsoever.

meth sucks

It doesn’t suck, it’s very good for applications where used simply for cooling. ‘Relying’ on it to make power is where you dance on a slippery slope.

Theres just so much misconception behind it. I was kidding in my previous post.

People think they can run meth and crank the boost to 25PSI and wonder why they start grenading shit without proper failsafes.

omg, u two are something else.

it effectly slows down the burn, in essance making the octane higher while cooling. useing meth is an effective way to make more power very cheap and safely when done right with all the right percautions. its like adding a turbo to a non turbo car, there are risks but so what.

stop whining.

quoted, for hfs-1 reasons

I could make millions off J’s “auto” biography…

Chapter 6

"I’m scared of 400whp 30R E9(sell), I like subaru, I build 450WHP sti, SUBARU sucketh death!!, I’m married ot this car and won’t sell, chaching SOLD, I’m an Evo guy foz life yo, X is so tasty, I’m gonna keep stock, Hello HKS catalog, Adam- can mod stocker for 50 trim wheel?, ah red billet HTA and more HKS is sweet deal, no methy for me methy bad bad, o hai aquamist! "

I could literally write a book on this stuff alone :rofl

You should write a book…that post made me LOL! Don’t forget the trunk full of Ultimate-Racing goodies :slight_smile:

o justin, ur so predictable!

Yeah, but it’s a fun predictable.

Fixed. :tongue

i just cant wait till the fp red isnt nuf and u go for like a 6262 or something.