New camshafts and fuel injectors..or wait?

So I was considering changing to some aftermarket camshafts and fuel injectors for the evo as a step toward looking for more power and building up the strength of the engine. However when I talked to different companies about it they suggest I just get a full turbo kit including cam shafts, fuel injectors, and new blowoff valves and waste gates (which I had already told them had been changed on my car). So I’ve come down the this argument in my head: get the cam shafts and fuel injectors and maybe some other small parts now, do the build up step by step and worry about new turbo when i can afford it. Or wait for a while until I can afford the full kit? any input?

curt brown can go fast on a stock turbo with mods like these…

when u add bigger injectors your going to need to tune it for them.

but then again pending on your goals you may not need new cams or bovs…sounds like they want to pound your wallett

Go with a path that will support a future turbo upgrade. What cams are you considering. The HKS 272’s or even 280’s work with stock valvetrain and are , decent cams for even a turbo upgrade.

Do you already have a fuel pump as well as injectors?

Either way it will require a flash.

What other mods do you have done to the car currently?

I was considering the Brian Crower Stage 2 272’s or either of the HKS’s and I was planning for a dyno tune anyway so no problem with that if i get th injectors.

Mods so far are:
A’pexi boost controller
Injen cold air intake
XS front mount intercooler
XS intercooler piping
Ksport Pro Kontrol Coilovers
Blow off valves and waste gates (Sadly, I don’t know what brand or size right now because they were changed by the previous owner)

what about exhaust mods?? You have a turbo back on it already??

Oh wow completely forgot about that one.

B&B racing turbo back exhaust

Upgrade your fuel pump to a 255. You will need it.

What size injector are you going to use??

It is also a good time to upgrade atleast to ARP headstuds . You CAN do the 1 by 1 method on the studs without issue

We are talking about an EVO correct?

haha yes we are talking about an evo. and thanks for the suggestions