EX GF thread gone

You guys can’t play nice I’m getting complaints of GF’s being contacted and you guys starting a bitch fight.

That’s why you can’t have nice things.

slowz06 FTMFL…ban him, seriously, he was the only one in that thread who seemed to be starting issues.

all was going good until he got his panties in a bunch, ban 2!

No one had a problem with it except him, and he wanted this thread made. my attempts to save the thread failed. Ban 3

Thats 3 bans in a row Vlad…DO WORK.

/thread.

im sorry, why do you want him banned?

That sounds like a bunch of bullshit, no one contacted you… if they did, it was just that asshole friend of yours.

use Facebook if you want pussy via the internets, not this forum.

hmmmmm what did she say???

ban. this is what happens when fucks are fucks

If anything I should be banning the one person who broke the man law and started telling the women about the Ex GF thread and breaking the trust of fellow members.

Go on.

no one told me about it. i saw it. i dont think anyone should be banned because of this. its stupid. i do not need to be in srs. i feel like thats what this whole arguement is about.

Yea I agree, but when you got a bunch of clowns that are trying to get laid you get rats.

Cant trust anyone up in this bitch

Somebody keeps letting her in SRS.

It’s not that many people that have the admin power to do to.

So I thought we were going to fix SRS, should be invite only by Vlad, Singh-a-ling or meatpaws, and nobody else. Start fresh in SRS like right meow.

It is invite only… Me, Singh, Lyndon, and Cossey.

Unless something is fucked up somewhere.

Which is things are getting SRS.

Dead on.

This site is full of clowns just trying to get there dick wet and that causes nothing but issues when you have females on the site. Or fools like slowz06 who come on here and just start shit and dont contribute to the site itself.

Well then somebody needs to double check some settings or one of those 4 members is just fucking around letting people have access to SRS that should not have access.

I’ve been looking through the Admin panel for the last half hour, double checking settings and making sure it’s all proper, also removing 94GT from mod list while I was at it for the section.

Everything seems to be legit, only admins can change one’s permission group.