Examples of Poor Snow shenanigans

That was lame.

I need to get out and take some vid of me in the Saab. Too much fun.

Hhaha, you have the corniest best laugh I’ve ever heard. :number1

My mountaineer is fun as hell in the snow for being the huge tank it is. We didnt really get SHIT for snow down here, and driving up to CP didnt sound appealing.

Maybe when we get a good snow storm i’ll come out and play

I will gladly go next time to show you how it’s done… with FWD, an e-brake, 230 wheel and some blizzaks.

so…ur saying if we make and post more “lame videos” more of you slugs are going to come out and play in the snow with us? DEAL!

It looked like alot of your problem (from what i could tell from the video) is there was still parts of the asphalt that didnt have snow on it.

The next good snow storm we have i’ll come out and have some fun

no snow storm we have im taking out the truck…

No excuses about no ebrake. It’s snow. Left foot brake for heavens sake and get the ass end moving.

-Adam

my shit video puts your shit video to shame http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKTfJduB7eA

lol

I’m a little disappointed at the go-pro at night, i’ve also been trying to find a better place for the interior camera but nothing seems to be working. :frowning:

Thats what i was saying to myself

FWD, e-brake, and blizzacks on the tC… and i think i did the ‘best’ job out of the group… or so it was said already…

Das the truff

VOT’s good shit, I was just busting his balls, as long as you guys had fun, thats all that matters.

Lock 1

A couple of us will come out on the quads next good storm and show yall some fun!!

Except your missing the turbo noises and about 100 horsepower and ft/lbs of trq…just sayin…LOLOL

we can edit the sound of my turbos over his car and it looks LEGIT as hell!:number1

I gotta bring out my auto X cones and really see wats gud.

omg! totally do. i want to learn how to go around one with the nose of the car facing it at all times with the ass end swining around. kinda like a hand on a clock.

Vot, I didnt even hear the turbz from your car in the vid :lol You need bigger ones!