Exams Are Done, Suck My Balls, Sir/Ma'am

FUCK YES!!! FINALLY OVER…it’s time to go home and fix the 240, and finally drive it again after so long. Probably have to siphon the old gas out of the tank…last time I tried that I almost passed out hahahaha so much fumes inhaled. It was worth it, new Walbro’s been running GREAT. :slight_smile:

I feel so much better, even though I think I failed like 2 exams. Not the point, Mechanical Engineering is a bitch, but one day I’ll look back and be happy I got through it.

Is anyone else done too? How fucking great does it feel?

Sorry, I’m drunk(ish)…

Oh and best of all, I’m gonna work for Multimatic for my 4 month co-op term, heeeeeellllz yeaaah! I have no frikkin clue how they hired me…but I’m not complaining.

lol i hate you… im in school till x mas eve and have my final exam on the 23.

haha nice man congrats on the co op also haha

Just finished my 3rd semester today at 10 am, and it feels fucking epic. I’m striving for an 83 average for the semester.

I will have no time to do anything to the Skyline as I start my 4 month co-op Monday on the 21st. Yes it’s quick and it should be wicked as I will be the project assistant for a company that helps such events as the Canadian Auto show Tour. I’ll be in Montreal on the 9th if anyone wants to stop by and say hi :slight_smile:

I was done last week! didnt do to well in my macroecon exam but i smoked my econometrics! I got my final grade for that course and i killlled it.

I love being a graduate!

T-T i want to get out! one more year! then applications to grad school T-T

Typical asian. I hate you. lol jk

How was your first year? which rez did you end up gettting?

Wilmot South. It was good, too many guys, but w/e. Still fun. I didn’t do shit the whole semester except cram, and those fucking ME100 assignments, like 7 due every week, just for one class. Glad it’s done. Hopefully I won’t be repeating it. lol

so you go to university and your next plan is to siphon gas?

if you take the fuel line off the rail (after the filter) and stick that into your jerrycan, each prime of the fuel pump will squirt 300ml or so of fuel into the jerrycan… key-off, key on, key off, key on. will take 3-5 mins

or you can siphon the gas…

do you go to moosehead, or some other dirt-dog-U?

bahahahahaaaaa…

Hahahahah that post made me laugh so hard. I got to Waterloo btw.

Dude, I never thought of that, OMFG. I’m an idiot. Wait, I remember why I siphoned last time…because my fuel pump wasn’t working. Now I’ll have Walbro pulling a Ron Jeremy through the fuel line. They don’t call him the 255lph for nothing.

Just had my last exam at 4:00 today, good shit. Time to do some work on the car so it lasts me the rest of the winter without anymore bullshit.

Ahmed, when does your co-op start, after winter break or beginning of summer??

haha
I was done on the 12th :stuck_out_tongue:

Yea me too. Finished exam on saturday at 10. Drunk by 12.

I have my last exam tomorrow :frowning: supposed to be studying… but im on son.

FAIL!!! i finished mine on the 15th… suckers…

i finished 8th, been living life ever since

Starts right around new year’s. :slight_smile:

Gonna be sick. Plus I get to stay at home, so NO rent, all the money goes towards my 240.