Exhaust/Catback in Pittsburgh

Where’s a good inexpensive place to get a catback with dual outlets done for a 99 durango? I already have a new flowmaster 40 series, just need it installed with the outlet pipes. TIA

Shawn

graft auto in dawson pa!

Anything a little closer to the city? I really don’t want to drive an hour and a half away for an exhaust. Thanks for the reply.

Shawn

ask fshowcars,someone in elzabeth(sp)

Theres a guy in Elizabeth that does a great job, theres also the Meineke on Kennywood Blvd by Kennywood that did the true duals on my blazer with the 350. Good price too! Ask for Arthur, he runs the shop…

Greenwald’s maybe?

Yeah, thats the name of it…

608 2nd Ave.
Elizabeth, PA 15037
412-384-5848

Great, thanks for the reply’s guys.

Shawn

Redline Exhaust just off of Rt 8 in the Allison Park area… ive heard some good things about them.

there is a place on ohio river blvd called NEVER RUST ,all stainless ,nice guy great prices

go in there talk to Arthur…he’ll hook it up :slight_smile: 412.462.7780

just buy a kit. could be cheaper in the long run.

over priced, good work though

x2

As for greenwalds… they think their gods gift to bent exhausts.

The 1st time your down there their cool… the next time they start to get on your nerves. They scheduled me for some appointments then told me that they couldnt take me becuase they had a “Big dual exhaust project to finish”… wtf is the point of even scheduling me to come down if your not going to honor it? I shoul dhave just taken my buisness to JJs. I had a exhuast that just needed welded together for my sisters car.

meineke on babcock blvd. my bro works there…saw them do some good work to a vette…my bro did my exhast for me too…