Found really good exhaust shop...

Just got my exhaust done. here’s some detail…
Sunday I got my header and high flow cat installed (in my rents’ driveway). Took it today to get the cat back made.
Took the car to Greenwald Automotive in Elizabeth Here is their site

Anyway, I got a great deal and the job they did is outstanding–paid more than double for my first cat-back and the new one is a much better job. My bro got his truck done there too, great bunch of guys.

So, those of you looking for an exhaust shop–look them up.

:burnout:

:rofl: that website is ghetto tho

how much did it run you?

oh–no doubt, website is definitely a little out there. but trust me, these guys get it done. This has to be the cleanest exhaust install I have had/seen. Everything is lined up perfectly, the muffler is positioned perfectly under the rear bumper, just a great job.

grandamld9----call and talk to Eric. He charged me $150, which included installing my resonator and my muffler and bending the pipe from the cat-back (mandrel bent), and all welded

wow i thought i was watching 2 fast 2 furious again lol

yeah greenwalds is who welded up my exhaust the last time i had it “fixed”

they can do mandrel bends now? last i talked to them, they couldnt.

the one thing i still dont like about my exhaust that they did… is when they replaced the flex section, they only had some long ones… no shorty ones like i had on there… so my cat conv is pushed a bit further back than id really like…

but overall, the welds seem ok. theyre still holding, and thats what counts right? hehe.

Greenwalds made the last exhaust for the probe. just had mike who used to work for greenswalds (now at citation) make the new down pipe off my header. good work

Does Citation in WM do good work, its a stones through from my house, any idea what they charge for a catback?

i am red04cavys brother. They did a complete catback for my truck for $100 cash. Not bad. It’s nice and they way they bent it I now have more ground clearance under there than I ever had. Decent.

no0b forum please

umm… i didnt know that u people were such losers to think that I actually had to introduce myself to talk about cars… sorry that u would be too worried about a noob forum instead of the actual post. “ugh” :madfawk:

not a good idea :ugh: