Header Back Exhaust, Need a Shop

I’m looking for a shop in the decent vicinity to do a header back true dual exhauston my 87 S10 Blazer with a 350. I would love to keep the price down, say, below $200 if possible, and I already have 2 Flowy 40 series mufflers that are ready to go on… If I can’t keep it under $200 for now, then the new true dual exhaust will wait until this fall when I put in the brand new crate engine… I’m located in West Mifflin but work in O’hara Township right by the waterworks so I’m able to go pretty much anywhere as long as the price is decent and the work is good… Thanks for the info guys.

-Resident n00b.

b&r performance in oakmont for great work…

Originally posted by SSsuperchargedE
b&r performance in oakmont for great work…
those guys still alive???

imagine that… they did alright for me, then again they only did my gears and nitrous…

imagine that… they did alright for me, then again they only did my gears and nitrous…
i’ve non them for 25years,good to now there still in business!!!:smiley:

I went and talked to those guys on allegheny river before, he quoted me something crazy like $400 for just the exhaust work, not including parts… And then he refused to sell me parts for an edelbrock carb because “they are shit, we do holley and holley only”… I understand if you are pro-holley, but damn no need to jump down me… I wasn’t really impressed with their customer service, so I was looking elsewhere.

TTT anyone else have any ideas?

Greenwalds in Elizabeth :smiley:

If you are talking about that shop tucked in the hill side right by the intersection on allegheny river blvd with the gas station and garden place that is not oakmont. That is penn hills and oakmont is about 4 miles down the road AFTER you drive through verona.

Thats alomost like saying its in monroeville yet its in churchill. :tounge:

Originally posted by Sight N Sound
If you are talking about that shop tucked in the hill side right by the intersection on allegheny river blvd with the gas station and garden place that is not oakmont. That is penn hills and oakmont is about 4 miles down the road AFTER you drive through verona.

Thats alomost like saying its in monroeville yet its in churchill. :tounge:
monroeville is part of the city!!!:tounge:

Also its going to be atleast 400 or more especially if you are having custom piping and welded. It was 250 for my cat back and that was welded and up a size. I have to get the rest of it done hopefully this summer once I get the header but I;m going to have it all redones since I have a NEW cat also.

Pewter you have a PM.

Also its going to be atleast 400 or more especially if you are having custom piping and welded. It was 250 for my cat back and that was welded and up a size. I have to get the rest of it done hopefully this summer once I get the header but I;m going to have it all redones since I have a NEW cat also.

Pewter you have a PM.
penis moumts???:confused:

Originally posted by Pewterss
penis moumts???:confused:

Pewter Mustang :tounge:

Pewter Mustang :tounge:
:frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

purple one,green one & a white one!!!:tounge: :tounge:

pewter do you guys do exhauts out at your shop? I just want something relatively normal for now, one muffler, etc… until its time to put in my new 355 that will be going at about 340hp… then ill worry about true duals and all that fancy stuff.

nope!

well there is a new minekee on route 51 right near where the mon-fayette expressway ends.

they are dirt cheap and suppose to be fairly decent. they were gonna charge me 250 for 2into one but i decided to go true dual exhaust and greenwalds in elizabeth would do it with out cats.

the minekee, would only do a single cat and i thought that woudl be to restrictive for my lt1. try them. my buddy with a GrandPrix got his exhaust done there for dirt cheap.

wait wait wait, so that Greenwalds place in elizabeth will do it for me without cats if I talk to them? cause that’s what I’m talking about, I dont care about emissions, I have ways around that