True Duals??

i was wondering if i should spend the extra money and go true duals on the sonoma.

i went to the exhaust shop today and he said true duals all the way out the back with no cats and with duel 4" magnaflows and dumping right at the roll pan for 500 bucs.

i was wondering if it is worth the money or should i just go true duals back and dump befor the axle or Y the exhaust into 3" and dump one befor the axle.

dont forget this is on a cammed LT1. i have heared that true duals on a LT1 are an unbeatable sound??

anyone have any input?

just go 3" duals with an H-pipe setup or an x-pipe setup.

well he cant get a 3" pipe to come off of the drivers side header. it is really really really really close. he is going to run a 2.25 for like 10" on the drivers side then run dual 2.5’s. no reason to go 3" when its already limited to 2.25 at the collector of the header.

try greenwalds, see what he will charge you:D

sounds good but put in an x-pipe or an h-pipe

Originally posted by VictorSmalls

thats where i went down in elizabeth. the guy that i talked too really seemed nice and he said that he was going to put chrome tips on it even though you cant see it because he likes to have a finished look.

i really liked those guys down there and firestone (thats where i work during the summers) does some buisiness down there.

Originally posted by flyinglow57
thats where i went down in elizabeth. the guy that i talked too really seemed nice and he said that he was going to put chrome tips on it even though you cant see it because he likes to have a finished look.

i really liked those guys down there and firestone (thats where i work during the summers) does some buisiness down there.
u going to get the pretty chrome chevy bowtie tips from summit:tounge:

yep, thats why the stangs sound so good ( x/h-pipe ) :tounge:

Originally posted by Shaggy
yep, thats why the stangs sound so good ( x/h-pipe ) :tounge:
but they still cant beat a fucked up LT1 :tounge: :tounge:

Originally posted by OrangeSS
but they still cant beat a fucked up LT1 on NOS :tounge: :tounge:

Originally posted by VictorSmalls

Greenwalds = :greddy:

over charging bastards, they do a good job, but there so fucking cocky about it, crushbent :greddy:

They charged me 65 bucks to put on a stock exhaust that was cut up in 2 Places, I didnt have the fucking time to mess with it, it wasnt my car…

There prices have gone up.

Mac, if your gonna do it there, buy your mufflers from here

http://www.bigexhaust.com… those 4" round mangaflows cost like 60 bucks shipping, they charge 100 a fucking peice, I almos tshit my self when I heard that…

Greenwalds :rolleyes: crust bend 90degree angles on 2.25 pip to like 1.75, go 2.5…

Althought I have given them good business, there assholes.