f-body guys and exhaust Guru's..

I want to have a set of true duals made up. I originally wanted to have 2.5" over the axle duals made, going into my slp center exhaust tip’s but that would kinda be a pain in the ass.

I was thinking about going the traditional true dual design with the x-pipe ad straight back but instead of where the dumps would be, before the axle, have it run under the axle and up to my center mount tips, but I was thinking of making the sections right before the axle to the tips being connected by v-bands for easy removable if the car ever needs to go on a lift or anything.

any idea’s? Center exhaust tips are a must. Dont want anything to do with dumps. 2.5" or 3", I dont care.

Your gonna spend a ton of money for minimal gain . Your 3in now right? If so leave it as your not makin enough power to have the schedule hurt ya . If its just noise your lookin for do a cutout

for better help, add pictures of what you have now, and what your trying to do (if they exist)

The problem with going under axle is its gonna hit everything .

its just about sound John. I could care less about any type of gains. However in the future the duals will benefit me with the route I have planned.

I was tossing around a electric cutout as well right after my Y pipe merge.

your car is already loud as fuck as it is. why would you want to be any louder?

I dont care about how loud it is. That doesnt have anything to do with it. I dont like the tone of it just cruising around going through the gears.

I want a deeper more aggressive tone. Not raspy like it is now.

U can do under the axel but ur clearance woll be hell. An x pipe on our cars withnthe dsl cross member and tq arm we run also causes alot more issues with fitment and clearance. To save ur self a huuuuge head ache, in both $ and issues, electronic cut outs are a good idea, but if u go tru dual their really isnt much need for them… If u do cut outs get them installed off the collectors of the header…not after the y-merge

I think dual 3" electric cutouts on my car would be super dump and very overkill. Not to mention almost $400 for both.

Ummmm no but okie dokie idk what im talkn bout

its a 400rwhp car. Not some 1000rwhp boosted application.

a 2hp gain isn’t worth adding a extra cutout IMO. I could add 5* of timing and get 5rwhp back for free.

I thought its a 650whp car? N i guess true duals would be overkill as well…idk

ahhh. i see. yea i like this idea. thought you were going for noise here.
carry on

2.5" duals vs dual 3" electric cutout’s right in the collectors are totally different. Big different there.

my car isn’t anywhere near 650. I have no clue where you got that number from.

You say it is on spray, ur not an n/a car

lol I never once said 650.

Can you just get a different muffler to change the sound?

k

the moar vtec the SS eats, the moar hpz it makes

ehhh