3" Exhaust Bending near Bethel Park

Looking for a shop near Bethel Park to bend a custom 3" exhaust for a friends 68 Chevelle. Any recommendations?

How nice do you want it? There are a bunch of places around there that have exhaust crushing/bending machines.

Funny… Not sure how nice he wants it, it is a pretty nice restoration so I’m assuming he wants the exhaust nice also but not sure he’s looking for mandrel bends. So yes, a bender w/3" dies would probably work for him.

Greenwalds Automotive in Elizabeth PA… Id give em a call and see if they can do it.

Thanks, I’ll pass that info on to him.

PS. Thanks for the plug on SteelCityStangs. Shoot me a PM and I’ll give you a good price on some dyno pulls if you’re interested. Maybe stop by before the next Flashlight Drags if you are planning on going.

greenwalds did my old sonoma with an lt1 in it… the guy did an awesome job. they are just across the elizabeth bridge s.bound on the right…

also the monroe or mineke in castle shannon near team nutz does some real nice work and he is neighbors of a couple of my buddies. the job they do is probably the same as greenwalds but either should make him happy.

Thanks for the referrals

Maybe 1st Try in Robinson? I don’t know if he does exhaust bending, but he did the exhaust on my car for a great price.

x2 for JEff, but I think he buys bends, instead of doing it himself…Mike shoot him a PM and ask.

Greenwalds did my CRX like 6 years ago, not sure if they have a mandrel bender there now or what. Guys were pretty cool when I was last there.

Big WERD on this one. Jeff is the man. Great guy, great work, and he supports Pittspeed!

he doesn’t do bending. he uses pre-bent tubing and forms the exhaust from that.

Jeff has done two of my cars currently, along with a third one in the near future. His attention to detail can’t be matched. Awesome work, reasonable rates, and if you bring food and beer he will be happy.

They did all the work on my goat, they got my mufflers where I wanted them, when other shops told me I was crazy…

Well maybe you are :slight_smile:

their old website was floating around for a while, it was ahorrible design, but usually decent pics of their work. Not sure if they started dealing in prebent mandrle stuff or what.

Jeff @ 1stry /thread