looking for an exhaust shop

i need an exhaust shop that has the capabilities of bending 3" tubing so far all i found was 2.5". i went to muffler man and they said they would not give me an estimate on my exhaust untill my turbo was on for “legal reasons” and thats just not an option

You’re putting a crush-bent exhaust on your car? I didn’t think anybody in WNY had a mandrel bender. :gotme:

yea im goin to do crush bent thats y i want to get 3" casue after it gets crushed its will be about 2.5 and i will not go any smaller than that

talk to the Hybrid guys…maybe they can help you out 674-2772

Ya I would also talk to hybrid. If your gonna make a custom exhaust, do it the right way the first time, just my $.02 tho.

yea but i just want a quick cheap exhaust i was already at hybrid

Dude, just do it the right way. Go buy some 3" bends and straight pieces. Cut, weld, done.

I bought the 3" pieces, and Hybrid had it custom made in about 2 hours.

My buddys new place on transit across from Regal,Scruggs Automotive- he does custom exhausts and bending and all sort of welding along with general auto repair. Pm me for the number, i have to get the number.

dude bro.

don’t settle for 3" w/ 2.5" in some places…

thats now how you want it to be.

You want it to be as free flowing as possible, with the least amount of bends, possible.

Step 1: buy 3" mandrel J’s & U’s from anywhere (KnS, Jegs, Summit, w/e).
Step 2: Mark, cut, test fit piping
Step 3: Take to any (reputable) welding place, have them weld the joints for You
Step 4: Profit

cole bent some pipes for slo84ta for 70 bucks

yea i know i just wanted it to b as painless as possible even if that means sacraficing some flow but it looks like ill be makin one myself, no place will touch my car untill the turbo is on which wont be for another weak atleast im waitin for my last shipment of IC piping to get here