3" Exhaust Tubing

Alright guys, I’m making up a custom exhaust system for my baby out of 3" exhaust tubing so I’m looking for whoever can supply that tubing, and also for someone that can Mandrel Bend that tubing. Anyone have any links in the GTA? Preferably in Markham

Terry was telling me there’s a place that does JBends for $17 a bend

Not really sure. I didn’t ask him details but Terry Terry. Come out of the woodworks

the guy that made my exhaust make his own mandrel by using different angle straight cut and welding it together. a lot of welding, but he said it’s cheaper that way rather than buying a J bend and cut a section and then do it again. espc for shallow angel bends. he said that way he’s not wasting material, because u will have some unused stuffs from the J bend

^^^ Do you have any contact info on this guy?
He should be able to source the tubing as well, right?

That was my last resort. I was planning on cutting slits on one side of a tube and wrapping it to the right shape around a pole for my shallow bends.

yeah man, considering the weather I want to go out… maybe this weekend. When are you moving back again?

Thanks, we just need more people to participate in these technical conversations.

that exactly how my welds look like

Well, if I get my mufflers this Thursday/Friday I think I’ll be doing this myself by Saturday.
I need to source some actual 3" exhaust tubing. I think I’ll just end up going to a muffler shop. They sell it in huge lengths but I can’t fit them in my Moms van like that.

Where the heck is Terry… ?

Trade school is done. He’s lost confidence in TNC. Not a very technical place therefore he feels it’s not a place for him.

… And there are other reasons… but blah…

We were at Bubble Tea on Friday night with Kazz and fastback240. We were waiting for you to come back from bowling. It was a while and Terrys friend said he had to work at 6am the next morning.

No place to find the tubing. I haven’t checked around yet. Any ideas?