Exhaust on my car

Well i have all the parts for my exhaust, im just waiting on my borla muffler to come in the mail. So im looking for a place to put on all the stuff i have with 2.5inch pipe. I search some of the older posts and came up with a few places, I am considering Greenwalds, and i talked to bgblockelcamino on here to see if he could do it. Anyways do you guys have other places that are good, im looking to spend in the area of 150-200 to get this done (is that reasonable?)

honesty why are you putting 2.5’’ on your car?

greenwalds is crush bend :frowning: which sucks
im sure if you got prebent tube from dynomax (which i know they sell the full pre bent 2.5 pipeing for your car) that jeff from 1st-try could do it

im either going to go to jeff or mienike right down the street from me, since i know them real well

http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15517

well instead of putting on 2.25inch ill do it this way, so when i get more mods on the car i dont have to change the exhaust

why borla :bash: overpricedhunkofstainlessannoyingexhaust
anyway see what bigblock can do :boink

so you expecting to make over 300 hp?

stray from greenwalds… their dicks. yes ive had work done… they were cool with me but dicks with me the few times I went down there with family members. + their main tech that did all the bending quit months ago and has his own shop now. He was working for another shop for a while but they closed down and he bought their shop.

there only annoying on v8’s. they sound good on most 4 cylinders.

I wouldn’t doubt it.

I am so lost, i hear good things about shops then here bad things about shops, i dont know where to go.

bigblock 1st try

can;t bend exhaust but if you have all the pieces would be glad to put it on for you.

you’ll never fully use the 2.25’ exhause let alone a 2.5". don’t be a ricer and ask around to see what size will actually do something for your car instead of just going as big as possible. Most cars lose torque with too big of an exhaust and lost hp with too small of an exhaust. Find one that will work with your car.

Actually, for his engine, 2.25" or 2.5" is optimum size (which one of the two he needs to choose depends on current/future mods). This has been dyno proven.

And Greenwald’s was a really great place to deal with for me and my brother. Also, they do not do crush bent. Crush bent has the ripples in the bends–my exhaust does not have ripples. Greenwald’s does what is called compression bends (i think that is the name). It’s close enough to mandrel bent that you would not notice a difference in performance. Greenwald’s is inexpensive also. Check my Cardomain site for the pics of their work: My Cardomain Site

well if you go by what magnaflow has to say, im at the inbetween. My car is 146CID and makes 150hp. And like i said before, im thinking about future mods.

Here’s some info on Greenwald’s. http://www.mufflerman.org/

Ummmm… not exactly what I expected to see on their website… :dunno:

^HAHAHAHAHA

Greenwald’s website is definitely gay, but I like their work. I had my first cat-back done at Meineke in Monroeville (which was recommended to me by some locals). Meineke’s work cost me over twice what Greenwald’s did, and was a shittier install (my muffler hung weird and the welds were ugly–where they decided to weld it). I don’t think you can beat Greenwald’s price for the work.