Exhaust quote?

How much to cut out a new stock muffler on a Nissan Titan and weld in a Magnaflow #12580?

Pipping is the same size. Will have to cut both inlets and the single outlet. Possibly have to cut both inlets farther forward so you can turn the pipes to keep the magnafow up high against the chassis. Then install and weld everything back together.

Truck has 1200 miles on it. I traded the Frontier after you guys installed the tires. We’ll also have to talk about suspension upgrades. Have you install some Nitto terra grapplers as well.

Pm krazy kid or hit up albany speed shop

Hey Man!
We can do the in 2-3 hours Im sure!
If you get a chance stop in and lets look at it to be sure…
We can then look at suspension upgrades as well.
Thanks

DC

He is in our forum??..:dunno :banghead

First come first served. DC and crew can handle it just as well as I… Hes’ got Mr. Nismo covered. :number1

+2…

need that primer and a gun…should be ready next week. working on rocker and door skins now… coming!

Dc

Nismo#575, please wait till next summer when its really really hot and humid, thats when darryl love to weld!

Hey can either of you, ASS or CRC, get me in today to remove a mid muffler? Basically exactly what Nismo wants but mines single 2.25" in/out, replaced with straight pipe.

Wasnt at the shop last night. will be tonight. I will get at you this weekend.

Bring it in man We got you!
the sooner the better.

DC

:bowdown :banghead :ahh

thats says it all!!!

DC

We’ll have to plan on a Saturday if DC is available? The shop is just to far away now to squeeze it in during the week.

whats your 20? i can get you there fast!

So a Saturday works?

sats are tight so i need to know what were doing…can you come in so we can make a plan? if it works out ill come in sat and do it for you

DC

What I listed above. Some cuts and some welds. It’s not cost effective for me to drive the truck down and back and then down and back again. Esp when it gets 12-13 mpg. It doesn’t have to be this Saturday. To complicated with Thanksgiving. We can schedule one that works for us both. No rush really.