Exotic car show Cars for the Cure III

:tup: Oh and the blonde is smokin

my company prints the brochures for this every year

lol@ lotus / solstice / 350z being exotics

coming up soooooon…

hooray

http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/1205/01tl7.jpg

Proper :tup:

Try to rub elbows w/ the ferrari guys and see if one can get me a new oneLOL .

Ty and serious tho.
D

i know plenty already, what kind u want and whats ur method of payment

ty
M

///G

I’ve seen your posts on Fchat before.I just want to get on a waiting list for one.I’ve been told for awhile that they pretty much laugh at you if you try and order one.Also been told that they have been sold out for a year now through the 430 model 09 or 10.Payment would be the last thing I’ll worry about for now.Just do a home EQ loan when the time comes.No I would’nt want to buy one tom.,but Would like to be on the list.If it was just the fact that when you wanted it you went and ordered it,I would’nt have posted above.It seems like most are on a 2+ yr waiting list,that’s if they let you even order 1.
D

yea ur right, so im assuming u want brand new ONLY then…i can get connections for waiting lists if u want sooner than 2+…and yea theres tons of stipulations in buying new Fcars…

used Fcars whole dif story of course

What would the stipulations be?Prob. ahve to trade it back into them for a price they set or something.Find that out if you could.
Thanks
D

i will ask jim glickenhaus for ya brizoooo

ask john housenbackjinautohaus for me

I preciate it,mang.
D

im hoping he will be there with the p4/5 but not sure yet, since he’ll be around there the weekend b4 but we’ll see

yay flying to florida today i hope i dont fly intoa tornado

Have fun Micah, cant wait to see pics!

Have a good trip. Take a ton of pics. We have a new way for you to upload them. Nice and easy :slight_smile: We’ll host as many as you can take.

haha… its over you silly ///G

see ya tomorrow morning g00se