Experienced detailer and small paint work needed

I have a small dent on the front end of my car and I need a quick halfway decent exterior cleaning and interior is pretty dirty. Definately need to cover up my little dent somewhat well and prepare my car for a trade-in or sale with a good detailing.

Who’s interested and experienced in fixing/hiding small dents before trade-ins? Send me a pm if you’re available this weekend and how much it’ll cost me. the dent is real small and on the hood, and there is a crack on the bumper as well, about .5" long.

Glanz :tup:

for detailling

yeah I’m hoping he will I’m me.

corey, you good with touchup paint? :slight_smile:

I want this pile goneeeee asap.

i do bodywork, pm me if interested

I can do a mean detail…not body work though. When did you plan on having this done by?

the dealer is expecting a car to come in that’s perfect for me this next week, so I’d be aiming for this weekend. I don’t need the end all most amazing detail, it would be nice if I could get both done by the same person just to save money. But PM me some prices on what you guys can do here and we can go from there.

When when…when? As you know, next week we have exams, but after that I’d love to.

But I don’t do dents. They’re beyond my scope. :slight_smile:

^^^ is the man

i keep trying to hand off my bodywork jobs to him

i can say from first hand experience. Wouldn’t have anyone else work on my car.

I can do exterior details if Glanz is too busy. I use Portercable, sonus pads, and sonus products.

r u buying a SKY???

most likely.

i’m through with german cars, at least for a daily driver.

sorry to chime in…

anybody here do RUST work?? bonacci01, are you?

WHAT?

i heard you looked at a sky, relatively pimp car. good call.

He should wait for the SKYredline to come out :tup:

I saw a sky on Kenmore last week. Seriously a pretty hot car, I loved it. Looked kinda heavy for its size though? That could just me be. If you get one, an ls7 better be going in there.

Haha, damn word gets around fast. :tup:

I got to drive one 2 weeks ago, it wasn’t fast but pretty damn fun and the build quality was quite above standard GM if you ask me. Hell, it is an N/A Opel/Vauxhall.

I hope that the dealer will work things out with me on the A4 and what not. My family has the GM discount and all that jazz, and we have owned a bazillion GMs…so hoping to get a Sky on a good deal.

It’s not logical for me to buy another A4 for 8K, dump 5k in performance parts in it, to have a never-ending money pit worth nothing at the end. I don’t really care much about having a crazy fast car after being down for so long driving a shitty truck, I just want something to drive that’s a lot of fun without the problems.

They’re heavy for what they are at 2900 lbs. I’m used to heavy though, it won’t be anything new compared to big bird.

As for modding it, probably nothing much. I just want a car right now that is out of the box enjoyable, somewhat reliable with a warranty, and there’s something about a roadster that puts a smile on my face compared to a 4 door sedan. It’s still moddable as hell, the car’s been out for only a minute and people are at 275whp on a 16G turbo, reliably. So if I ever really decide I want to seriously mod it, the possibility is definately there…

When are you going to take big bird to the fair? I want to make big bird pretty.

Next week, if you could detail it this weekend, I’d be on a roll.