Expo Mart liquidation

Big waste of money…I sware half the stuff there is stolen. The vendors are really shaddy about stuff. It was funny a kid wanted to take a picture of a coach purse to see if his girlfriend wanted it and the vendor started flipping out saying no give that back you either buy it or leave.NO PICTURES.hmm i wonder why. And alot of the car audio stuff is regular price if u look at named brand stuff but right next to the name brand stuff is off brands iv never heard of that are really cheap. They will put a pioneer flip up dvd thats 799.99 next to some off brand flip up dvd and it will be 399.99 makeing you not notice its some off brand.Most of the boxes that hold the electronics are all beat up. Theres also a vendor selling laptops but doesnt have a description. Just says $349.99.

Car stereos for $5.99! Playstation games for $1.99! Big piles of shit for $9.99!

Kind of like that? :slight_smile:

Wait isn’t this the thing you have to pay like $8 to get in to? If it is I remember going to that and just laughing. It’s all a bunch of terrorist bastards selling CRAP. They had leased the old Ames building by Kennywood and had it for awhile until they were shut down I think. There was a thing on the news (I think it was Channel 8 Action News) an investigation, so I don’t think that helped their sales too much.

Those things are a waste of an entry fee…

Is that the one with Wes Mantooth or Frank Vitchard?

Always a joke of a place.

:stupid:…

how much to get in

to much ! !..i think its like 6 or 8 bucks

it was 7…and if u went on friday u got tickets to come in on saturday and sunday for free.alot of the vendors r cash only w/o a reciept.lol.waste of time.

That place is a huge ripoff, I went when I was in college thinking I could get a ton of cheap stuff, but I learned my lesson

easier going to a flee market and have a better atmosphere.

Trader Jacks FTW