Eye glasses, where to go?

Where are some good places that will have some decent frames to try on. My frames are shot and I would like to get something a little more “me” i guess… anyhow those wearing glasses where are some good places to go with a good selection. Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

visualize on Main St in williamsville

buffalos best opticians on seneca street in south buffalo.

That place in claence on main. My cousin works there so I get everything like 70% off.

anyone have a hook up?

Walmart…

My mom has been working at council opticians in the transit town plaza for mad long. They have some nice stuff there.

Been there done that, it sucked. The service was lack luster at best and the experience was low. I was not exactly satisfied however you get what you pay for I suppose.

i can tell you a fantastic eye doc to go to, but there is no price hookup. i cant really speak to his current frame selection either. he took care of a couple of bad / emergency issues for my mother.

Zennioptical of course…

I usually order a couple pairs at a time, and don’t feel bad when I trash them a year later.

I like Zenni, and have ordered two pair from them so far with no real complaints.

however:

visualize on Main St in williamsville

the best in b-low

i got ass raped at hogenkamp in OP. probably wont be going there again.

Americas best is OK, I get my contacts there.

Robert Optical. I’m sure if you go in and tell my Uncle Bob you know me he will take care of you…

PM me if you want me to contact him…

Fuck Joe Hogenkamp and his worthless no good piece of shit father. That old pos still owes me $800 for knocking my sport bike over…

Word of advice don’t ever go to those assholes. Guess you learned the hard way…

Werd thanks good to know. I will PM you when I decide to get some new glasses I appreciate it. :slight_smile:

we (family) always went there because they are close. we always say it’s rediculous we aren’t going back, but for some reason do :gotme:

but my most recent pair was the last straw. my oakley prescriptions went from $150 to $300+ at the checkout :wow:

plus you go in there and you wait forEVER. ugh

america’s best worked for me $220 and two pairs of glasses.

the one in the mckinley mall worked for me… 160$ raybans

they always have deals