Eyeball covered in blood

Anyone ever throw up after drinking and end up with broken blood vessels around the eyes and the white of your eye covered in blood?

It doesn’t hurt, and I can see fine, so I’m going to assume it’s not a big deal.

Yeah it is no big deal, depending on how much will depend on how long till it goes away.

i’ll say like 40% of the visible white of my right eye.

God damn, that musta been a rough night, lol. Yeah its no biggie. I had that happen before, but it was just a small speck.

not really.

i had a beer, and played a few games of beer pong.

i was a little drunk, but i’ve drank much more with no ill effects.

i think there’s something wrong with my stomach. i’ve gotten heartburn easily for the past few weeks, and I think the beer aggrivated it. I’m going to eat healthy and drink loads of water for a few days and see if that has any effect.

no pics no care… haha

few months ago i had similar issues, with my stomach i mean, if i drank 1 i was fine, but if i drank 2 id throw up like a 14yo girl at her big brothers graduation party…

psh i know 100 pound girls who can handle alch better…MAN UP!!! on a side note…i always thought that looked creepy

I bet you have a bleeding ulcer and the blood went up into your eye when you puked. Then again, I’m an engineer and not a physician. :smiley:

But seriously, you might want to go get your stomach checked out, even if it just ends up being acid reflux.

puking is for pussies

lol @ the bleeding eye liberal

Did you take the $$ shot…swallow 1/2 or something? :bj:

My sister had the same thing happen to her from sneezing. She sneezed like 4 or 5 times in row and her whole entire eye turned red. It was like that for about a week.

yeah i did that a couple years ago. just wore sunglasses all the time, took about a week and half to clear up

happened to me too… however i wasn’t a vagina boo hooing about it on the interweb

:smiley:

thats cause we already know ur a vag, and it would be pointless to boo hoo about it to us.

besides all your posts are so much more interesting than a bloody eyeball post… :greddy2:

HAHAHHAHAHAH

I missed you guys and girls.

do us all a favor and google better insults next time.

At least it’s just a little bloody. Could have ended up like this guy:

http://www.tonyrogers.com/humor/images/eye_popping_large.jpg

http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/Smileys/sofrayt/hysterical.gif