What beats a rock to the face at 40mph?

How about a rock to the EYE at 50+ mph?!?!

Coming down Rt 5 from Sunset Bay yesterday, sitting in the back seat of my gf’s car, a pebble managed to see me coming, gather the strength to jump up just at the right moment, aim it’s way through the opened window, and gun down my left eye…

was able to open it (without pulling it open with my hands) this afternoon for the first time, light sucks…any and all forms of light, and even opened it’s pretty much useless. i’m better off with it closed, because that way the bad eye doesnt throw me off with my one good eye. also, i never noticed how seriously out of wack your sense of depth perception goes when you only use one eye…it’s pretty wierd/trippy. i gave it 24 hours and then i said i would go to a doctor if it’s not better, and it’s not, so tomorrow morning i’m off to see if it’s surgery, glasses, or hopefully just meds that i’ll be needing…

just thought it would be funny to post, honestly…what the hell are the chances of that happening…ever, to anybody? now i can wear a cool patch when i go see the new Pirate’s movie…

:frowning:

sry to hear man…gl with the recovery…hopeuflly no permeant damage

wouldnt wait… could be cut… infection… something…

not worth being stubborn about.

no pics?

the redness is mostly gone from some drops i got earlier, pics will do no good…

i can have the girl that was sitting in front of the car back me though…with the fact that after the rock bounced off my eye, it hit the back of her arm, and stung a little bit…fucking ridiculous…

yea i had my helmet shield up while cruisin down clinton or somewhere at like 35ish and i bug flew in my left eye. i drove all the way home with it shut and i couldnt see out of it for 3 hours. the one friggen day i dont bring my shades and thats what i got

i got 2 bad eye storys…i got stung in the eye lid by a bee…and also got shot in the eye lid by a airsoft gun(this gun breaks skin)…it missed my eyeball by about a 1/16 of an inch or less…

dam id get that checked asap

go to the doctor holy shit…

a friend of mine got hit in the eye riding his bike through eden at like 60. he couldnt see straight for a few days.

as I was reading this thread a small bug just missed my eye by like a cm, not even joking

sorry to hear tho, hopefully its nothing permanent

maybe u will bowl better this week now lol j/k

No pitty lol. have you seen my eye? When I was 6 I threw a horseshoe at a beer bottle and gouged out a piece of my right eye. I am incredably light sensative and get frequent headaches from light. My pupil contract on that eye very well. It is almost always dialated. I still have good vision, but it is very very slowly getting worse. You get use to the lack of depth preception and learn to deal with it.

I got hit in the teeth the other day by a bee that deflected off my side-view mirror. That’s all i can contribute to this thread.

so why were you in the back seat of your gf’s car?.. pussy :wink:

I do believe you answered your own question…

^^^^ YUP

well i did and didn’t, that poses another question … is he that pussy whiped or is he just a pussy?

the pink > me

I got a habenero pepper seed in my right eye when i was 10, i now have degenerating eyes, and need a new prescription every year. it took close to 2 hours to get it out and the pain didnt go away for like a week. messing up your eyes sucks.