F bod exhaust

honest opinion, what do u guys tink i should go with, and give good reasons

im lookign for somethign wtih a muffler

4" mufflex>*

dynomax ultraflow- great sounding muffler. think they sound much better than flowmaster IMO

i have always liked the look of the 2otl from slp…maybe i should just get a costom one made up for it, to look like it

borla<used

or slp daul daul

Stacks.

??

I had the SLP Loudmouth cat-back on my old LS1 and really liked it.

im running that now, with a high compressino ls1, and longtubes and off road y pipe, its a little too loud

too loud? seriously? I’ve never heard those 2 words used in the same sentence :smiley:

give me two hundred bucks and your loudmouth and you can get my borla. it has open plate in it now. but i guess you can find a smaller plate.

i will be pickin up the car hopefully thursday

I’d use the Borla, obviously, that’s what i have, and i love it…
Might have a Mac cat-back for sale soon tho

what ya gettin man?

i like mufflex, slp and gmmg.

gmmg is expensive, slp loudmouth is loud and i guess can be too aggressive for most drivers. true dual bullets is amazing but as loud as the slp.

mufflex has always sounded good.

ultraflo’s flow alot of air yet arent super loud. have a good tone from what heard.

for the last time, just get the tsp x pipe setup.

:stupid: I love the way that sounds

Try shoving some steel wool in the “resonator” (the piece that pretends to be the muffler). You will be able to tune the noise based on how much steel wool you put in there. It’s a cheap, easy way to change the sound before going out and spending real money…

its all welded shut around that part,

i dont mind it, but im a nice neighbor, and i feel bad for them, sometime im up and leaving at quarter till 6 in the morning