F-Body driveshaft...

I need a good driveshaft for my TA in signature. This one was bent, not twisted. Anyone with F-body experience. Good to get a newer F-body aluminum driveshaft? Or should I get a chromoly(sp) steel shaft? Or aftermarket alum. shaft?

a ls1 alluminum one will do ya just fine. PM pewterSS he may have one.

get the ls1 aluminum one, unless u want to spend like extra 400 bucs or more on aftermarket one. brian prob has a few

I have a steel driveshaft that has new u-joints and was balanced AFTER I removed it. For some stupid reason, I’ve been keeping it as a backup (for what? I don’t know). It’s yours for a nominal price just to get it out of my house.

Obviously, a lighterweight model might be better for your application but if you want one NOW and CHEAP, let me know.

i got them,$125 alum

Thanks for the offer Keith, I think I might go with an LS1 aluminum.

Will the LS1 work with the T5 transmission? The automatic the same length driveshaft?

That price is more than fair. I paid a bit more than that for mine and I also had to pay shipping.

yes

Pewter you around on Saturday? Can I come down and pick it up to save cash on shipping?

i think he is around til one on saturdays. but for someone on here. he is usally floating around the area. im just saying this so you can have an idea… i can be totally wrong though.

yes 9-1,may be going to flashlights so we could meet somewhere

i could deliver it

Zeli Airport, flash light drags? If so I can meet you there, closer to my place.

i’m leaving pewters that morning to go there. i can bring it for sure

Sorry I missed you at the Flashlights. Didn’t make it there till after 5. I asked my bud what time it starts he said 4, guess he was wrong. Hope I didn’t inconvienence you too much.

Pewter,
When is a good time to get the driveshaft then? Next Saturday morning?

what ever’s good for u!