F-body Trans Am????

That’s a lsx car man .

Far cheaper than the ltwon I was building really .

swapped? Its got the LT1 car nose

LT1 body, but I forgot he had swapped the drivetrain… Still, my opinion stands. Just because the technology is old, doesn’t mean you can’t make it go fast…

Engine: LS1 fresh built, Trickflow 225cc heads CNC ported by TEA, solid roller(all Comp parts) with custom grind cam, Harland Sharp shaft mount rockers, GRP aluminum rods, CP pistons,VicJr intake with Accufab 4150 style throttle body, CPR fuel rails, 42# injectors, billet girdle, ported oil pump, Billet valve covers with remote coil mount, vacuum pump, Cometic head gaskets, Kooks stainless headers 1 7/8 stepped to 2 inch with 3.5 inch collectors, all bolts in motor are ARP, Mezeire electric water pump

Driveline: Built TH350 with transbrake, 4000 PI nitrous converter, carbon fiber driveshaft, 12 bolt Moser rear with 411 gears and spool, 33 spline axels

Suspension: QA1 coilovers in front, QA1 rear shocks, Spohn tubular k member, Spohn solid motor mounts, Spohn subframe connectors, Spohn tq arm with driveshaft loop, BMR double adjustable tubular lower control arms, Spohn tubular panhard bar, BMR drag bar, tubular trans mount

Electronics: BS3 standalone engine management with laptop(can datalog),has aftermarket gauges for nitrous, oil pressure, water temp, volts, rpm window switch, tach

Interior: full interior with stock dash, door panels, carpet, console, etc. all in really great shape, Kirkey race seat with 5 point harness, 6 point roll cage(weld in), Hurst quarter stick auto shifter

Exterior, Wheels, Tires: Factory paint in really good shap, cowl hood, Weld RT-S wheels, front 15x4, rear 15x10, Hoosier drag radials,Moroso skinnys

Nitrous: Wilson Proflow plate with standalone fuel system and heater.

Nice car but outta my price range. Looked at a couple times on craigslist

bingo.

LSx cars are just cheaper to make faster and the resale is much better because they are more in demand.

weird that this one has a 305 but can probably swap in an lt1
http://albany.craigslist.org/cto/3418660944.html

Update: Going to look at a 94 Trans Am saturday hopefully bringing it home

picked it up today, 94 Trans Am with 91k

nice , no plug in either , how much if you don’t mind , im curious . What mods , any paint work . Just want to get an idea on price .

Believe it or not its got no mods what so ever to it. It needs some paint work. Its a great start for a project, i would really like to swap the front end of the car to the newer style so if anyone knows of a wreck laying around i could use the front end parts.

I have a c.a.I for it along with a nitrous kit for it !

What kind of c.a.i is it?

Moroso , same thing as the k&n setup

Does anyone out there have or know anyone with a Ram Air hood for one of these early birds?

Bump for ram air hood, can’t stand stock hood

get on ls1tech.com . you will find stuff there for it . Also someone is making a lt1 bird hood thats similar to a c5 vette hood .

I have a fiberglass hood scoop that is Ws6 styled that I might let go.

I’m actually looking on there at the moment, and D. Gage if you have a pic Im interested

Its at my parents house, i’ll try to grab a pic this week.