F-body Trans Am????

Anyone out there know of any lt1 TA’s forsale? Not looking to spend 5g’s just looking for something to pass the time this winter

an lt1 , ugh , looks like you have an ls1 ta , why not mod that ??

I traded it in this past summer, talk about a bad idea

why would you want a lt1

I’m guessing his price range. Decent LT cars are probably half the price of a decent LS car.

That’s exactly right, I figured with an lt1 I’d save some money

LT1s are just awful. If you’re going to buy a muscle car then buy one that won’t get walked by a Toyota Camry

Haha well I mean I have a truck, jeep, an bike this was jus something I was looking to make time fly this winter

LS1 with LS6 goodiez or bust

If I could find an Ls1 car without insane miles or price I’d buy another 98+bird

For the right price, mine could be for sale. It won’t be anywhere near <$5k though…

Your about a week to late , I just sold a rock solid shell for 500 I also have enough ltwon shit to make a motor lol

that would be my luck

I also have to laugh at the yards sayin ltwons aren’t a good motor , seams my lowly ltwon has one of the fastest times to most lsx cars in here . Esp for what was in it !

Yep.

Rick Abare, who’s from my town (Ticonderoga) has a 1997 T/A with an N/A LT1 that’s faster than any Lsx car on here (or most anywhere else). Mid 9s@140, and the car is not all that light. Maybe a couple hundred pounds less than stock.

LT1s can do just as much as an LSX motor to be honest. Here’s one of the boys from NC lifting all 4 tires off the ground yesterday :slight_smile:

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/616062_10151110177686333_139265258_o.jpg

do you realize how much hasto be done to a f-body to make it a “few hundred pounds less then stock”?

then why are you building a LSx car?

It was a random guess, could be wrong. I dont care what it takes. Even if it’s 300lbs less, he could add it back in and still be spanking up on quite a few boosted/nitrous lsxs.

55,000 miles WS6 6spd make me an offer