F**king Honda Motors!!!

This is the THIRD motor i’ve tried to take the head off of in the last month or so that the head of the head bolts STRIP!@#$ so i cant get a socket on it at all b/c its totally fawked now. FAWK ME!#@R% …ok im done

that sucks… i am kinda glad that VW uses triple hex square bit or whatever its called for the head bolts. it makes it way easier

when i took the head off the 240, it used allen head bolts. i had to buy a socket, but it worked like a charm

12 point triple squares beeyotch!!!

don’t know what the hell they are call just glad that i have them

ya, its nice when you ARP something you get the nice nuts …hehehehehe

wow sounds like the same problems me and isaiah ran into after you worked on a car… can get shiot off except with a 3 foot breaker and lots of pb blaster

:rofl: :rofl:

hahahah… torque specs? um yah

Jeremy and Isaiah working on a car. :kekegay:

you working on anything but your ass getting fatter!!! :owned:

:lol:

it’s against the rules to call an :owned: in the same post as the ownage occurs :doh:

i had that happen 1nce i had to take a 13mm impact socket and like a 60lb peice of steel to get the socet on, it workd…

they are friekin 14mm heads on them. how in gods name did you strip them out? are you using some beat ass 30 year old 12 point socket on them or something?

umm… snap-on 1/2" drive short 6point socket on a breaker bar. i broke my 1/2" rachet on the first one.

:stupid: