F.S. 1985 Porsche 944

1985 Porsche 944
Automatic, P/S, P/W,P/L,
Removable power sunroof,Nice tires (almost new)
107k on body (nice condition)
80k on engine (new head gasket,timing belt,balance shaft belt,tune up…etc.)
$4000 B/O
NYSpeed price $3800
Help me make room for more projects. :burnout:

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q299/mgdotcom/100_0745-1-1-1.jpg

add FS to title before it gets deleted

Opps…:poke: FS added thanks for the reminder.

Seems like a decent deal.

GLWS

stupid question… but why was the date the pic taken blocked out!!!

If it were 5sp…

If you need to make more room by selling the MGBGT(I really like them) or the MG midget(maybe for my dad) give me a PM.

did you buy the Austin Healey locally? because my friend used to have a red bugeye sprite, but i thought it was a 59.

:tup: to awesome car taste.

91CRXSi- Pic was a old one that I had in my photobucket but car has not changed since that pic because it sat in my garage and was awaiting the engine replacement.

Deathproof001-Sorry little Brits are not for sale and the Bugeye has been in my family since 1961 so I doubt it is the same one.

No one wants a new toy?? It is automatic so possibly a fun toy for the wifey or girlfriend!
Bump…

You dont want to hear it, but you arent getting any bites because it is overpriced.

Why do i have the feeling I have seen this somewhere on the side of the road with a FS sign on it? I have to agree with MPD47. Saw a Turbo one for sale for 4. Needed a clutch or something but just sayin.

Mods could you please clean up this thread as per the Sticky guidelines or just delete.

To quote Adictd2b00st; in Sticky section Guidelines for posting:
UPDATE
Ok, i’m sick of having to clean up threads because people:
A) don’t agree with an asking price
B) start talking about “problems” with a car that they’ve “heard” about YET HAVE NEVER ACTUALLY SEEN THEMSELVES. these are called rumors people, they are not facts.

If you have a problem about somthing, take it to pm’s/aim/email whatever, but keep it out of these threads, its getting out of control and noone is here to babysit. Seriously, grow up and stop acting like your 12.

If anyone continues to post useless drama you WILL be banned, no question about it.