F.S. 1985 Porsche 944

Mods please remove this.

any interior pictures?, underhood? underneath?

Not yet but I will post some tomorrow.

price seems a bit high…i only got $2500 for mine it was an 84 with only a couple thousand more miles and it was a 5 speed. looks like a nice car though.glws

To bad it’s an auto

Daily Bump…

trade ya my bfs van and his porsche 928 for it

trade ya my bfs van and his porsche 928 for this

5k??? and why the hell didn’t you swap in a 5spd while doing the new engine??

hmm a kid i know owned this car…sorry but i wouldnt touch it even if it was free. 5k is laughable at best.

whats the reason for sale?

automatics in porsche’s are garbage they have the most problems and are a very costly repair if you notice there are more 5spd porsche’s around then automatic for a reason

[quote=“kilaminjaro,post:12,topic:36938"”]

automatics in porsche’s are garbage they have the most problems and are a very costly repair if you notice there are more 5spd porsche’s around then automatic for a reason

[/quote]

It has more to do with you’re an idiot if you have a sports car with an auto than the quality of the auto. That being said, $5k is high unless this is a pristine concours car.

Actually my wifes cousin “Joel” owned and bought it from PAP Porsche in NYC and I purchesed it from him in 2005. The reason for selling the car I have 4 other British sports cars and really have no need for a 5th car and really could use some extra cash to aid in the adoption of our baby.
I don’t know why people on this “OPEN message forum” feel the need to bash cars they really don’t even know. How can you say the price is too much if you have never seen the car! I did say $5000 best offer so if you would like to come and look at it let me know. If not don’t worry about it!

[quote=“Mr.Juice,post:10,topic:36938"”]

hmm a kid i know owed this car…sorry but i wouldnt touch it even if it was free. 5k is laughable at best.

[/quote]

[quote=“Unpimped,post:14,topic:36938"”]

I don’t know why people on this “OPEN message forum” feel the need to bash cars they really don’t even know. How can you say the price is too much if you have never seen the car! I did say $5000 best offer so if you would like to come and look at it let me know. If not don’t worry about it!

[/quote]

Because I know the market, and I can see the photos.