F.S. 1988 CRX Project

yessir, i hope you and deebo snag this deal up lol.

I am trying to work something out with deebo ATM.

I am truly only interested in the rolling shell. Would anyone want the engine/tranny/ and all accesories?

Lets make a deal here peoples!

tim whats the deal with the LS (price)and the extra tranny in the pic?

GL on selling this thing …its for sure clean as hell

yeah is from florida I paid $6,000 for it like 2 years ago, i wish i never sold it, good luck :tup:
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/492d41c97d.jpg

Yes lets make a deal! Deebo help me out bud!

The LS block and tranny are part of the deal

Im waiting to to see if anyone buys

if someone bought my block n head id prob buy this whole thing. :meh:

VERY interested in the shell. someone buy the motor. and lets seal the deal
how complete is the interior?

ill throw 500$ for the motor, u can keep everything else, the header, tranny, etc etc. i just want the complete b16

i talked to him before, i believe he has everything for the interior besides carpet

im thinking of K series so i wont be needing any of the “other” things. im willing to put up 1k on the rolling shell alone.

[/SIZE]
ok, so i get everything listed here, you get everything in bold(plus the shell), and i put up 1k, and u put up 1k? if that is the case, i will do this

yo deebo thats exactly what I was trying to do earlier.

ok well i’ll do that with whoever lol

keep the crx

i’m in.

dibzzzz

ok wel i would assume we have to do this sometime this week because hes swapping the b16 into shrek lol

yeah thats the same engine he’s trying to sell right?

I was kinda confused when I saw the build thread.

I’ll wait till he clarifies… but yea consider me in.

i would text him but it’s late lol

he doesnt have the motor in, its mocked up, but i know if we bought it he would sell it no problem and buy the other car

do it guys!! both of you eric needs that motor and paul needs that shell lol

I wanted to keep moving forward so yea I mocked up the B16 into shrek just incase this all falls through. They come out a lot faster then they go in.

I have the full interior to the CRX mines the carpet, there’s no back seat, its more of a storage box thing. I think you could sit on it.
I have two sets of CRX SI seats and the full dash…

I said make offer over 2K to get us in the ball park and prevent some low balling. Like I said I have just about 3K into this. Another few hundred and Id have everything to get this running. What this is acutely worth is another question, but I like deals where both parties walk away happy. Id rather have another EG then the CRX but don’t want to give anything away or lose money to get it.

Lets talk more in PM’s I still have to lock up a deal with JDMSIR for this to all work out!

word. I was speaking with deebo last night on how to make this all happen.

i will be in touch via PM

:tup: