F/S 1994 Acura Integra GSR

SOLD… and not to anyone on here.

$4499 sounds like a car lot price,plus the cars in the back ground looks set up like a car lot? pic of front of title with ur named printed on it like u get it from the state!:smiley:

hahahah I got it in a package deal from Adam… my ass still hurts cause he didnt use any lube. I’ll have my 93 vette up for sale soon too!

I told you not to take pics there.lol

You here to sell cars? Answer honestly or you won’t be around much longer.

so someone pays to sell stuff on here and then sells stuff and gets questioned? :frowning:

I’m pretty sure the pictures were taken at the previous owners work. Matt is just liquidating his cars before he goes off to the armed forces

Yeah, these pics are from the previous owners location.

:zzz: where has everyone of you mods been ?
Only took almost 3 years :wtf:

I have a bridge too sell !!! :slight_smile:

Oh you suck too :bj: armed forces and the police force happened before too :zzz:
never has occurred

Get rid of the non sponsor !!!

so its fair he pays $15 bucks ,sell car after car & many other parts & the site sponsors pay more???

uhh… hello? I bought this Integra. Now I am selling it. Im pretty sure that what the classifieds are for right? Im not a sponsor, probably because I dont own a business. Im a Police Officer by profession, I just have a garage full of cars and parts.

Brian, I have posted a bunch of cars and parts for sale on here, but I dont think Ive sold one thing to another PITTspeed member… Theres not a whole lot of viewers on this site.

Oh and yes, the pics were taken at the previous owners work… which happens to be a car lot.

Hes not offering services like site sponsors. :kiss:

Bump for a new price…

Ive seen the car when adam had it…Nice car