Automatic
Power Everything
135,872 miles
CD Player

The bad:
T-tops do leak(not bad)
drivers seat bolster is ripped
headliner is ripped
has rust starting on the quarter panels. has since been fixed.
oil pan is leaking a little bit. has since been fixed.

The good:
cross drilled rotors
hawk pads
new valve covers
flowmaster cat-back exhaust
k&n cold air intake
new axle seals.
new rear pinion seal.

Call Jeff at 716-531-8654 for any other questions.

not a bad price for a z. any check engine lights? is low coolant light on? how does the 4l60e shift? hows tranny mount? more details/ pics please

no lights at all. trans could probably use a flush, but shifts fine. i will get more pics up when i get back home from work.

heres some more pics

and one more

that rust looks kinda nasty to be on the body…what do the floors look like??

not bad at all 9c1. the quarters were repaired once before, but obviously not very well. i was told it was done by a friend of the previous owner for around 200 bucks. so you get what you pay for. still repairable at this point though.

I only ask because in my experience with fbods the floors start to rust long before the body panels

bump for a good guy… does this mean corvette time?

:P

glws!

Word. I dont read. I just look at pics.

not to thread jack , but i have a nice iroc for sale = )

willy, im shooting for the IROC right now, but if that falls through then it’s corvette time. its sitting at my work right now.

did you find an iroc you are going to buy? if not let me know

yes i found an iroc with a 383, a turbo 350 trans, and a 9 in with 373’s.

nice do you mind telling me how much? if not in public you can PM me im just trying to base how much i should sell mine for

wasn’t this car white and blue with anodized blue wheels?

slowrock the whole package is going for 6 grand. also nitro are you talking about the iroc? cause the iroc is black on black.

shit sounds just like my car , black on black 383 stroker 700 r4 4000 stall built rear with 4:11 rear end gears car would hop outta the hole like a rabbit on crack , it lacked on the top end maybe ill keep it and drop an lsx into it with that auto setup

i have an ls1 block from turbols1ss sitting at my house with a stock crank from firehawk. let me know.