F/S 2004 Chevy Impala Police package

2004 9C1 Impala Police package

107K miles,inspection good untill March of 2010.

NEW: Magnaflow catalytic converter,K&N cold air intake,180* thermostat,Autolite spark plugs,Bosch wires,fuel filter,tires,Go-Rhino push guard,and passlock sensor.

Transmission was replaced @ 80K miles.

PCM was reprogrammed by pcmforless.com for more performance.I have also seafoamed the motor.

The car runs and drives great,smooth and quiet and a very good level of performance.This car also gets very good gas milage.

Please do not low ball me,i will not go much lower than my asking price.I have invested alot into this car.

Price: $5,800 OBO

Please PM me for my cell # and thanks for looking :slight_smile:

Car is located in Franklinville NY 14737.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v110/Danny_LT1/9C1%20Impala/Impala008.jpg

Car has to get reinspected after it’s sold, so that’s not really a selling point :stuck_out_tongue:

^ well that will not be a problem,the car passed with flying colors.

The only thing IMHO i think the car could use is new rear rotors and pads.Other wise its good to go,drive anywere…

The milage may change as i drive this car back and forth to work mon-fri.

The only real downfall with this car is everyone does the speed limit or under the limit.So you may use more gas cuz you have to pass slow moving cars.Normally this is not a problem unless you are trying to get somewere in a timely fashon lol.

I bought this car in Lancaster PA near the Maryland border.

You are suppose to you actually don’t have to. I never have. The cars I buy reinspected.

Looks sweet. Out of my range for now but bump for ya.
I’m still kickin myself for not buying your blue interceptor. :frowning:

i didnt know anyone really followed that law… maybe ill make a poll, and to stay on topic really clean looking

haha sick of cop cars? Mines still going strong, how did this guy compare to its bigger 9C1 brother?

free bump for good seller. Wish i could but I digress

Never lol.

I got this car cuz i wanted to try out something different.I really like the car but i find i still prefer V8 RWD cop cars.So with that said,i am only selling this car to help put me back into a P71.

As far as how this car compares to the 9C1 Caprice.Well…After the mods i have done to it id say this Impala would hold its own quite well.

with waht you have done to it…i think your right :slight_smile: i got a friend who has a built imp with all the mods you got plus many many more and that thing hauls balls! GLWS.

also, its very clean and stormtrooper-like. i approve :smiley:

awesome car, very clean , have seen it in person, Dan will do you right!

^Thanks buddy :slight_smile: