F.S. 2005 vw passat 5-speed 4-motion

Well the time has come to part with the passat. Its 2005 4-motion passat 1.8t 5-SPEED. If your looking for a car like this, this is the one to buy. Not being cockey but i promise you, there is no car in better shape. The exterior is washed usually about every day or so in the summer and waxed once a week, in the winter shes ran though the wash every non subzero day. The interior is mint. Personally i would say its cleaner than the day i bought it. I vacuum it out 1-2 times a day. Shoes have never ever touched the floor mats. If your a passanger in my car you will most likey have had your feet in a bag, and there would be a rubber mat and towle on top of the car mat. :261: YES, im am a psycho. Anyways, if you dont believe me just come look at it or talk to any of my friends.

The car is stock because it’s a lease. The only thing i have in there is a my ipod hooked up with a BlitzSafe cable and a little custom mount rig. I just put 4 brand new all seasons on it around christmas, and breaks were just done this past week. Oil has been done regularly at the haus. And shes got 26k miles on her, mostly highway from ea to buff. state. Umm and thats about it.

I NEED to get $17,000 for it. Im in East Aurora New York, its right outside buffalo. Contact either though my email Blur624@yahoo.com or my cell 716-359-2030

Pics as followed.

P.S. Mention it to friends!

thats really clean

this car is stupid clean, and matts a good guy glws

nice car. glws.

Car looks brand new inside. GLWS free bump for you

What are you lease payments? Someone may also be willing to take over the lease…

whoever buys this, be sure to update with dirty, dirty pics after a couple of months :slight_smile:

bump for cleaneh clean

yea thats a no go. Although they would prolly meet ones needs very well, the only problem is that the account can never be put in said persons name. They will mearly be added but with myself as primary so if anything ever happend im liable.

i wish i could afford this right now…

this is realistically my ideal DD

theres always prostitution and drug dealing…

or sell all 4 of my toys :bloated:

bump

:violin:

if zoidberg takes his cars as seriously as his electronics, this will be a very well maintained phenomenally clean car.

i bought a laptop off of him awhile back and he is a great seller and awesome guy to deal with.

nice ride, my friend was looking for a passat. Is that a scrape on the rear left bumper?

I’ll tell him but i thinkhe may have leased a new camry since i last spoke with him.

bump! :deadhorse:

$15,500? http://www.dubsinthebuff.com/forum/images/smilies/borladuck.gif many new partsssss courtesy VW!

car looks good, glws from a fellow passat owner, definately a nice comfy DD

If only the S2k Was paid off this would be perfect.

Have you tried looking at going thru this type of service?

http://www.swapalease.com/

Or is it a VWoA lease policy that doesn’t allow trades?

GLWS!