F.S: 300zx/Z32 SGP racing stage III Eprom upgrade

selling my SGP chip from my 1990 300zx I have upgraded will never need it again.

(90-93 compatible check your application on later models 1996 will not work for sure)

$200obo… make me an offer.

Code Specs: 5speed manual, 370cc injectors, single pop charger, exhaust. Tuned to handle 12-15psi boost on pump gas. Eliminates speed limit and ups the Rev limiter.

This would be equivalent to the JWT’s/ ASHspec’s on the market selling for 300-500USD.

Your ECU needs to be socketed if it hasn’t been done yet, I can help with that if you are willing to send my your ECU. It takes me approx 2hours to do and it can be tested in my Z before sending it back. I will be looking for the full $200 if you want me to socket your computer for you. If you live in Calgary you can drop it off to me, I work downtown, if you live in Lethbridge area I live near Claresholm on the way to Calgary.

Oh ya I have 2 other Eproms:

JWT clone - bought it off eBay, listed as a JWT but when I got the sticker was like others that I have seen online. I boosted to 15PSI with that code on stock intercoolers and stock injectors without any trouble $100obo

ASPspec/Z1 motorsports - not fully decided if I want to sell this one, setup for the same as above except 555cc injectors. I was keeping this as a backup for my zemulator but if interested PM me and make me an offer.

PAYPAL prefered buit arrangements can be made for other methods

One bump before off to eBay…