FS: 2 EPROM's : JWT & SGP '90 + 300ZX 5sp TT

Since I am upgrading injectors I now have 2 spare EPROMS I don’t need. One is a clone of the Jim Wolf code and the other a SGP racing programs. As I was told the SGP is very close to a JWT but a little more agressive on the fuel mapping. I would have to talk to SGP more to get further details. These will allow you to run up your boost in you TwinTurbo to 15-17PSI although I would not recommend going past 15 with a stock fuel setup, the JWT ups the rev limiter by a few hundred RPM and eliminates the top speed limiter, I think the SGP does the same except it totally removes the rev limiter so you have to be more carefull when you spin out not to blow your RPM’s off the chart.

Note these are EPROMS only and not an entire ECU, your ECU has to be socketed to install it. An electronics shop could do it for you and it should only cost about an hour labor. I could also do it but my hourly charge would be around $80 to remove your factory IC and install the socket, the EPROM then just plugs in.

I paid $200 each for these when I bought them,make me an offer on one or both. I can take PayPal and ship out pretty fast. The SGP chip is in my car rigth now and it will not be avail until late next week (hopefully!)

PM me if you’re interested or have any other questions.

…Dan

Since I am upgrading injectors I now have 2 spare EPROMS I don’t need. One is a clone of the Jim Wolf code and the other a SGP racing programs. As I was told the SGP is very close to a JWT but a little more agressive on the fuel mapping. I would have to talk to SGP more to get further details. These will allow you to run up your boost in you TwinTurbo to 15-17PSI although I would not recommend going past 15 with a stock fuel setup, the JWT ups the rev limiter by a few hundred RPM and eliminates the top speed limiter, I think the SGP does the same except it totally removes the rev limiter so you have to be more carefull when you spin out not to blow your RPM’s off the chart.

Note these are EPROMS only and not an entire ECU, your ECU has to be socketed to install it. An electronics shop could do it for you and it should only cost about an hour labor. I could also do it but my hourly charge would be around $80 to remove your factory IC and install the socket, the EPROM then just plugs in.

I paid $200 each for these when I bought them,make me an offer on one or both. I can take PayPal and ship out pretty fast. The SGP chip is in my car rigth now and it will not be avail until late next week (hopefully!)

PM me if you’re interested or have any other questions.

…Dan