F/S 89 Camaro RS

reason for selling is i found a z3 finally!!!1one!!!1!!

89 camaro RS same color as orocs with silver GFX and racing stripes(vinyl mad leet 10 hp add) im 3rd owner, clean carfax. Ttops newer centerline wheels tires, new brakes, holley 360 air cleaner, flowtech shorties. 8.8 accel wires. 7 color led underbodies, 1200 watt audiobahn system super loud, in dash motorized dvd, custom fiberglass kickpanels painted oem color with powerbass 6inch and tweeters, full lebra, Iroc tails, iroc grille, iroc door emblems, newer exhust, posi swap by this weekend, swapped 350 TBI (done by previous owner), 93000 on body 64000 on swap. car has only seen the past 2 weeks of winter. comes with new car cover. ive washed it 5 times already with the super kiss. fresh inspected as of 3-14-06. too much to list i know im forgetting shit.

the not so good- dent in hood under bra froom hitting a f 150 at 5 mph, check engine light is on because i removed the AIR system to put the headers on, needs ebrake cable. t tops leak slightly a few drips driver side if its in heavy rain for more than 3 hours.

4800-obo

803-4687 ask for bryan.

Pics?

You car isn’t the same color as Oroc’s unless you have another Camaro.