f.s. 90 civic lx 5 speed. $1200-$1500

i have a 90 civic lx 5 speed with d16a6 motor and si transmission. car runs good but needs some wiring done on it. (check engine due to no. 1 cylinder position sensor and air temp sensor.) car has xsi front suspension and ls rear suspension. neuspeed race springs. cat-back exhaust. lower tie bar. si front seats. $1200 on steelies, $1500 on 16’s. motor is somewhere around 150-160k. wv inspection until 10/08

Located in Fairmont WV
(304) 933-1252
weaponR_91si@hotmail.com

Ill give you $800

how’s the rust?

any interior shots?

Wow that car actually looks pretty dope. Does it run and drive reliably?

yeah it drives reliably, i drive it every day, other than check engine, it has no drivability issues. no smoke, starts right up and idles good.

i have no interior shots, and rust is on bottom of quarters and maybe starting at top as well, not real sure.

Wait… is a D16a6 the US version of the ZC?

that thing is cleaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

thats actually a nice looking car haha! GL with the sale.

it is a d16a6 from a crx si.

sale pending, but wheels will still be for sale for $300

damn… already!

yeah a local kid saw it and said he wanted to buy it.

So if i had CA$H in your face tomorrow you would turn me down?

i am giving this kid until 11:30 then i’ll let you know unless this is just one of those what if questions

also has kyb gr2 struts

d16a6 is the sohc multiport 1.6l found in fourth gen crx si and civic si and ex.
d16a1 is the dohc multiport 1.6l similair to the zc found in the 1st gen integras.

that was waste…how much was your offer?, this isnt the tech thread. nobody is having a problem with what engine is in the car. it is clearly stated

well no one answered his question on page 1 so:finger:

They do make a sohc and dohc ZC engines.

aren’t the sohc ones vtec though?